Wii U Owners Only Buy Nintendo Games?

#1QlJGamerPosted 2/11/2014 3:27:42 PM
No, Wii U Owners buy games that they think are good and work for the system. If your game is good and well received its going to sell. And I am not talking about freaking ports, a game; majority of people already brought.

Is it really that hard to figure out?

Look at the sales of Game & Wario and compare that to New Super Mario Bros U. People are just buying GOOD games not because Nintendo makes it only. If ZombiU would of been well-received it would of sold a lot more. Rayman Legends launching in February would of give it a lot more sales.

Wonderful 101 is a new IPs, expected to do somewhat medicore in sales.
Pikmin 3 was freaking delayed.
---
Quite Intelligent Judging
#2SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/11/2014 3:32:32 PM
So, only Mario and Zelda selling a million, 3DW and WWHD both releasing at the end of the first year, sold better than the entire first year lineup of Wii U, other than NSMBU, which was another million seller. And you ignore that because W101 "was expected to have mediocre sales" simply because it was a new IP? Ignorant, delusional, reassurance needing fanboy confirmed.
---
The Internet allows us to make more mistakes faster than any invention in history. With the possible exceptions of Handguns and Tequila!
#3QlJGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 3:41:43 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
So, only Mario and Zelda selling a million, 3DW and WWHD both releasing at the end of the first year, sold better than the entire first year lineup of Wii U, other than NSMBU, which was another million seller. And you ignore that because W101 "was expected to have mediocre sales" simply because it was a new IP? Ignorant, delusional, reassurance needing fanboy confirmed.

ignorant and delusional....
---
#4Valor_PhoenixPosted 2/11/2014 3:43:11 PM
...then why buy a Nintendo console if not to play Nintendo games?
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris
"There are more defective users than defective systems."
#5Golden MavenPosted 2/11/2014 3:44:20 PM
QlJGamer posted...

wtf

man this guy...
#6comicman117Posted 2/11/2014 3:46:38 PM(edited)
The myth that 3rd Parties game don't sell well at all on Nintendo system since the days of the N64 is stupid.

Some third party games do sell well on Nintendo Systems, just not as many, compared to Microsoft or Sony consoles.
#7FayeLadyPosted 2/11/2014 3:46:29 PM
I bought a Wii U and have only bought Nintendo games. That wasn't really the plan but its become the reality.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#8QlJGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 3:49:37 PM
You guys have made this thread into what you wanted it to be.

Go back up and reread, all i am saying is that wii U owners buy games that get good reviews and are broadcasted the most... not necessarily just because its a nintendo game.

no one is talking about third-party here go back and reread.
---
#9sharinaginPosted 2/11/2014 3:55:50 PM
NSMBU is also packaged with the WiiU itself and they generally count that as a sale of the game which has certainly helped that game's sales figures, despite how completely unambitious of a game it is.
---
Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity.
#10omescythePosted 2/11/2014 3:57:53 PM
think about this an awful computer can't run a good pc game thus making the game bad. a great computer can run the same good pc game thus the game remains good.