Wii U Owners Only Buy Nintendo Games?

#11Neo_HeartlessPosted 2/11/2014 3:58:12 PM
FayeLady posted...
I bought a Wii U and have only bought Nintendo games. That wasn't really the plan but its become the reality.

That is your choice and one I respect, even though the potential for other games is there.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#12RahzarXPosted 2/11/2014 3:59:26 PM
I bought AC4 so you're wrong?
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#13GrinningsawPosted 2/11/2014 4:03:44 PM
Then perhaps you'd care to explain why Wonderful 101 and Sonic: Lost Worlds, the latter of which isn't a new IP and one fanboys swear is not as bad as the media says it is, sold so poorly?

These reassurance topics are getting old fast. It's not a myth or a conspiracy. It's a fact that most Nintendo fans primarily buy Nintendo systems for first party titles.
#14QlJGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 4:11:16 PM(edited)
Grinningsaw posted...
Then perhaps you'd care to explain why Wonderful 101 and Sonic: Lost Worlds, the latter of which isn't a new IP and one fanboys swear is not as bad as the media says it is, sold so poorly?

These reassurance topics are getting old fast. It's not a myth or a conspiracy. It's a fact that most Nintendo fans primarily buy Nintendo systems for first party titles.

Wonderful 101 was a fairly new ip. And Sonic: Lost Worlds did terrible in reviews and its nowhere near the New Super Mario Bros review level.

Sonic: LostWorlds is a medicore game in the eyes of most Wii U owners, It is not praised like New Super Mario Bros U or Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. But you expect LoZ: WW and NSMBU sales figures?

---
Quite Intelligent Judging
#15abbyhitterPosted 2/11/2014 4:09:41 PM
I have Deus Ex, AC4, and Darksiders II. The Wii U owners buy only Nintendo games myth is invalid.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#16Neo_HeartlessPosted 2/11/2014 4:09:49 PM
Grinningsaw posted...

You should look up the sales of other Platinum games. They are very a much a love or hate developer. Ignore the fanboy trolling on this board, just...look at the sales of their games.

As for Sonic Lost World... I thought I saw a topic where someone (Probably Squatch, ugh) claimed it had sold 600k.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#17Core_PrimePosted 2/11/2014 4:11:23 PM
Most do. I mean, what else are you expecting when you get a Wii U? Third party games?
---
"I can practically see those tears on the other side of that monitor."
- DeathSoul2000
#18Devilman_AmonPosted 2/11/2014 4:13:04 PM
lol Wind Waker.....thats a Gamecube game

Yes....the majority of Nintendo fans buy Nintendo consoles for Nintendo games. Shocking concept...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#19donkeyjackPosted 2/11/2014 4:13:33 PM
****, I do.

That's what Sony was for the last three generation
---
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8iln96Inq1rcx17bo1_250.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lob0ptt27X1qd7kg2o1_500.gif
#20QlJGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 4:17:02 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
lol Wind Waker.....thats a Gamecube game

Yes....the majority of Nintendo fans buy Nintendo consoles for Nintendo games. Shocking concept...

1.This is not what we are talking about, we are NOT talking about purchasing a console

2.Do Wii U Owners only buy Nintendo Games?

3.I said no, they buy games that have great reception and looks like a good game.
---
Quite Intelligent Judging