Wii U Owners Only Buy Nintendo Games?

#21Neo_HeartlessPosted 2/11/2014 3:19:30 PM
Do WiiU owners only buy Nintendo games? Of course not.

However to play Nintendo games you have to buy a WiiU. It is therefore not shocking to see that more Nintendo games are sold than others.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#22Valor_PhoenixPosted 2/11/2014 3:21:17 PM
QlJGamer posted...
3.I said no, they buy games that have great reception and looks like a good game.

So they bought the Last of Us and Grand Theft Auto V? That doesn't sound right...
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris
"There are more defective users than defective systems."
#23Neo_HeartlessPosted 2/11/2014 3:29:12 PM
Valor_Phoenix posted...
QlJGamer posted...
3.I said no, they buy games that have great reception and looks like a good game.

So they bought the Last of Us and Grand Theft Auto V? That doesn't sound right...

Well... yes. They probably did. I mean the only thing that's stopped me from getting GTAV is waiting for the PC release. I don't have a PS3, but if I did I would get The Last of Us.

I'm... really not sure what your thinly veiled attempt at trolling was trying to say.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#24Valor_PhoenixPosted 2/11/2014 3:50:22 PM
Neo_Heartless posted...
Well... yes. They probably did. I mean the only thing that's stopped me from getting GTAV is waiting for the PC release. I don't have a PS3, but if I did I would get The Last of Us.

I'm... really not sure what your thinly veiled attempt at trolling was trying to say.

You don't know what this is about?

This topic states that Nintendo fans will buy games if they're good, implicitly referring to poor third party sales and the resultant lack of third party support.

The eventual point of this topic is that Nintendo fans only find Nintendo games good.

There are other ways to phrase it, but that's what it eventually boils down to saying. Assassin's Creed IV sells great on the PS4 and flops on the Wii U? Obviously a horrible game and only Nintendo fans have any taste. The Last of Us gets Game of the Year? Industry/Media bias against Nintendo, it's just a casual interactive movie, right?
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris
"There are more defective users than defective systems."