Has Nintendo cancelled the idea of Nintendo Direct?

#11terrancejonesPosted 2/11/2014 7:20:52 PM
I think they're being very secretive about their projects at the moment. Can't really show off a secret, can you?
---
Every console has a game worth playing to me, like for example, the Xbox 360 has Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.
#12Nin3DSFanPosted 2/11/2014 9:04:03 PM
Um... actually the last month without any directs in either of the mentioned regions, before January 2014, was actually May 2012

Japan had a direct in August 2012, you know.
---
The next Nintendo Direct will be on either February 12, February 19 or February 26... trust me.
#13Trevor_BelmontPosted 2/11/2014 9:22:38 PM
I think we might get a Direct the 14th or the 19th.
---
Dare! dare to believe you can survive.
#14Slave 1Posted 2/11/2014 9:30:49 PM
Please Understand

We are rethinking our entire strategy for the Wii U. If we broadcast a Direct without a firm new strategy, than the reaction will be even worse than not having a direct at all.

</iwatavoice>
---
Boise State Broncos
3DS: 1676-3714-2798
#15player_threePosted 2/11/2014 9:41:12 PM
MushroomMuncher posted...
Damn, how impatient are you people? Are you constipated and can only let it out until the next Direct happens?

Indeed. It's getting a bit annoying.
---
Statistics show I have a better chance of winning the lottery than playing a new megaman game.
#16Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 2/12/2014 3:38:56 AM
Nintendo is just too careless to even bother showing off new games. No doubt they've had plenty of new footage to show for months but they like to act like 17 year old girls and try to be all secretive for literally no reason, and all it does is alienate buyers even more.
---
Smash 4 for Wii U!
#17AmakusaPosted 2/12/2014 4:52:55 AM
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
Nintendo is just too careless to even bother showing off new games. No doubt they've had plenty of new footage to show for months but they like to act like 17 year old girls and try to be all secretive for literally no reason, and all it does is alienate buyers even more.

I think you're looking for "careful."
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#18JackalPosted 2/12/2014 5:25:24 AM
Slave 1 posted...
Please Understand

We are rethinking our entire strategy for the Wii U. If we broadcast a Direct without a firm new strategy, than the reaction will be even worse than not having a direct at all.

</iwatavoice>

This pretty much covers what I was going to say. They have some things to work out right now and they will get back to us when the time is right. Until then, just play some games.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#19STN79Posted 2/12/2014 3:50:48 PM
Gee guess TC got all antsy and impatient for nothing. Another Direct confirmed two days after this topic. See what happens when you assume?
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#20HermeticJusticePosted 2/12/2014 3:52:27 PM
STN79 posted...
Gee guess TC got all antsy and impatient for nothing. Another Direct confirmed two days after this topic. See what happens when you assume?

It could be Iwata read this topic and decided we need a Direct soon, so indirectly this topic brought us a Nintendo Direct
---
fuzzy pickles