Miiverse woes

#1Rupin_SalesmanPosted 2/12/2014 7:15:49 AM
I got banned for the tenth time, lol. This time was just plain unfair, though. I was asking something about my laptop (just a general question), and a guy comments telling me "I can beat you up, you're s***" in those literal words. I ask what his problem is, and he just continues. The worst part is that he's nice to everyone but me. I report him, and I get reported for bullying.

THREE TIMES. And I got admined for the same topic twice.

So because of that, I got banned. I emailed Nintendo and got no response. I'm waiting, but if they tell me to call them again, I'm done. Whenever I call them, they tell me it's my fault.

I don't know what to do. I shouldn't be on Miiverse, but I just like talking about Nintendo stuff.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#2Rasputin77Posted 2/12/2014 7:23:34 AM
That is so ODD... because this certainly isn't a generation that thrives on having what they see and hear controlled by an invisible parent-figure, leading to a self-absorbed and stunted social and emotional development that only causes them difficulties when attempting to deal with the opinions of others in the real world.

</dripping sarcasm...>
---
Is this a "soft" generation?
Post something that gets 9 laughs, but makes 1 person believe you wrote it just to make THEM angry... see what happens.
#3VivaLaRazaLHPosted 2/12/2014 7:25:41 AM
Yes, I'm sure you got banned 10 times and we're not responsible for any of them. Boohoo.
---
3DS FC: 0946-2752-2990-Elvis
#4Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 7:28:08 AM
VivaLaRazaLH posted...
Yes, I'm sure you got banned 10 times and we're not responsible for any of them. Boohoo.

Eh, the other times were just me being me. Having conversations about games on here doesn't work the same as having conversations about games on Miiverse. I really don't try to offend anyone.

This time was just unfair, though. Seriously, the guy's being all hostile. I asked him why he's keep mocking me and he blocks me and reports my posts for bullying.

Are the admins even people? They can't be. They have to be bots.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#5TullyBlanchardPosted 2/12/2014 7:33:31 AM
VivaLaRazaLH posted...

were
---
Follow Me! @Dagatassy - Nintendo Network ID: Dagatassy
#6VivaLaRazaLHPosted 2/12/2014 7:42:49 AM
TullyBlanchard posted...
VivaLaRazaLH posted...

were

Touche. Autocorrect.
---
3DS FC: 0946-2752-2990-Elvis