What do you want in a perfect Nintendo news themed site?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What do you want in a perfect Nintendo news themed site?

User Info: Spade21X

Spade21X
2 years ago#1
Well first of all, I am in the process of creating some sort of website. I, however, had problems about what it was going to be about but I have narrowed it down to Nintendo news and a forum. I really could use some advice though, what would you guys like to see? I mean, i'm sure you each go to a Nintendo news site for your Nintendo news, but what from your target site is missing? What do you want in a perfect Nintendo news themed site?
Currently Playing: Outlast (PS4) | Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (PSV) | One Piece: Romance Dawn (3DS)
PSN: Spade21X - NFC: 5241 - 1904 - 3885

User Info: HermeticJustice

HermeticJustice
2 years ago#2
actual mods
fuzzy pickles

User Info: Schwepps01

Schwepps01
2 years ago#3
Spade21X posted...
I mean, i'm sure you each go to a Nintendo news site for your Nintendo news

Nope, gamefaqs is all I need. If something even remotely unfavorable happens to the Wii U, I will never miss a beat because there will be 50 topics on it per day regardless of when I log on.

User Info: HermeticJustice

HermeticJustice
2 years ago#4
Schwepps01 posted...
Spade21X posted...
I mean, i'm sure you each go to a Nintendo news site for your Nintendo news

Nope, gamefaqs is all I need. If something even remotely unfavorable happens to the Wii U, I will never miss a beat because there will be 50 topics on it per day regardless of when I log on.

yeah, 1 topic if a good thing happens, and 50 topics if a bad thing happens and 50 topics based off the 50 negative topics as a form of reverse trolling, and then 100 more topics from fans trying to quell down the negative 50 topics, and the 50 reverse-troll topics they mistook for troll topics
fuzzy pickles
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What do you want in a perfect Nintendo news themed site?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived