What do you want in a perfect Nintendo news themed site?

#1Spade21XPosted 2/12/2014 8:38:36 AM
Well first of all, I am in the process of creating some sort of website. I, however, had problems about what it was going to be about but I have narrowed it down to Nintendo news and a forum. I really could use some advice though, what would you guys like to see? I mean, i'm sure you each go to a Nintendo news site for your Nintendo news, but what from your target site is missing? What do you want in a perfect Nintendo news themed site?
---
Currently Playing: Outlast (PS4) | Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (PSV) | One Piece: Romance Dawn (3DS)
PSN: Spade21X - NFC: 5241 - 1904 - 3885
#2HermeticJusticePosted 2/12/2014 8:43:30 AM
actual mods
---
fuzzy pickles
#3Schwepps01Posted 2/12/2014 8:45:52 AM
Spade21X posted...
I mean, i'm sure you each go to a Nintendo news site for your Nintendo news

Nope, gamefaqs is all I need. If something even remotely unfavorable happens to the Wii U, I will never miss a beat because there will be 50 topics on it per day regardless of when I log on.
---
#4HermeticJusticePosted 2/12/2014 8:49:45 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
Spade21X posted...
I mean, i'm sure you each go to a Nintendo news site for your Nintendo news

Nope, gamefaqs is all I need. If something even remotely unfavorable happens to the Wii U, I will never miss a beat because there will be 50 topics on it per day regardless of when I log on.

yeah, 1 topic if a good thing happens, and 50 topics if a bad thing happens and 50 topics based off the 50 negative topics as a form of reverse trolling, and then 100 more topics from fans trying to quell down the negative 50 topics, and the 50 reverse-troll topics they mistook for troll topics
---
fuzzy pickles