I want to support Wii U , but Nintendo is making it hard

#41MrhaggiPosted 2/17/2014 10:45:29 AM
I sold my WiiU but it was more i didnt like the big controller, felt like holding a floating device.

I wish they could have make it smaller like a half 3ds or something.

Probably will buy one again next year when its more games.
#42SkyminxyzPosted 2/17/2014 11:00:26 AM
Baha05 posted...
OMEGA RUGAL posted...
And what did they show for Spring on the Wii U?

Donkey Kong which should have been released months ago already and Mario Kart at the END of spring.

No other retail game during the spring ...

Also with the fact that some of those other titles are going to be second half now ... the LESS LIKELY we will get other big name titles releasing close to them.

Wii U is struggling and there is going to be yet another drought from Donkey Kong to Mario Kart ... this is what Iwata said would not happen again and guess what ... it is happening again and this SPRING Direct didn't change anything. Instead all it did is confirm that Smas Bros, X, and Bayonetta are not coming anytime soon.

How can you not see how this is NOT good news?

While true it doesn't show much for the Wii U in spring, the fact we got release dates for indie titles, Mario Kart 8, and we got an update on GBA VC made it ok for the Wii U side.

The fact is it wa still Spring releases, any introduction of a new game would definitely not make it into the Spring lineup aside from eShop titles. So no matter how people wanted this Direct to be they would STILL ***** about waiting. Plus given Directs come every other month who's to say they don't have big plans for the Summer season? Or bigger plans for the Fall?

Meh this might as well been called Nintendo's MAY direct. Seriously their horrible at properly planning and spreading out their title it's ridiculous. I mean they even pushed kirby back 4 months in the west in order to be the same day as...Mario Golf?!

What else does the Wii U have, some digital GBA VC that forces you to pay for gba games all over again? sigh* I just wish they'd have just made a GC-GBA converter again but for the wii u, so at least all GBA games would be compatible for the start. Or heck a 3ds-Wii u since the touchscreen is a no brainier of how it could work. (Fire Emblem on the big screen for example.)
---
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#43Baha05Posted 2/17/2014 11:03:43 AM
Skyminxyz posted...
Meh this might as well been called Nintendo's MAY direct. Seriously their horrible at properly planning and spreading out their title it's ridiculous. I mean they even pushed kirby back 4 months in the west in order to be the same day as...Mario Golf?!

What else does the Wii U have, some digital GBA VC that forces you to pay for gba games all over again? sigh* I just wish they'd have just made a GC-GBA converter again but for the wii u, so at least all GBA games would be compatible for the start. Or heck a 3ds-Wii u since the touchscreen is a no brainier of how it could work. (Fire Emblem on the big screen for example.)

Or you know it should be called the Spring Direct as again 3DS/Wii U

Also it's VC, they aren't forcing you to buy it again because buying a physical copy of a game doesn't entitle you to a free digital copy.
---
"Zelda is THE original RPG." Error1355 (Moderator)