The last level of 3D World is really licking my ass

#1Bad-School-GirlPosted 2/13/2014 5:48:09 PM
I can't, it's just way too long. I could handle the last Galaxy 2 level but here I just keep screwing up and getting extremely frustrated. Any tips? :(
#2Sir_HaxorPosted 2/13/2014 5:49:11 PM
TC really does sound like a bad school girl.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#3wingo84Posted 2/13/2014 5:50:13 PM
Bad-School-Girl posted...
Any tips? :(

Try posting on the 3D world board? You'd get better help there. It's just full of trolls on this one right now!
---
"Agnes wore sexy clothes, and it was awesome!" - Ringabell
Wii U NNID - Wingo84 - - - 3DS FC - 2122-7025-1013 (PM me so I can add back)
#4terrancejonesPosted 2/13/2014 5:51:25 PM
"Licking"?

To be honest, I'd suggest tag teaming it with Rosalina and Peach. They do better in certain spots, and did you know that a small character can go under floating fuzzies?
---
Every console has a game worth playing to me, like for example, the Xbox 360 has Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.
#5SpookyryuPosted 2/13/2014 5:51:26 PM
wingo84 posted...
Bad-School-Girl posted...
Any tips? :(

Try posting on the 3D world board? You'd get better help there. It's just full of trolls on this one right now!

yes, or maybe on the MII verse, they are nice people
#6amadeofan1Posted 2/13/2014 5:52:29 PM
Youtube has got your back
---
I got in trouble on Gamefaqs for the word "cracker". It was bad enough to put me on probation
#7UltraGoombaXPosted 2/13/2014 5:53:29 PM
If possible, play with another person as well. That's how my twin brother and I beat it with all the characters. Or, you could play as Rosalina while using the Tanooki suit. Her double jump made things easier.
#8jackorhoadsPosted 2/13/2014 6:14:48 PM
I died 200ish times, no joke. Advice? if you're really struggling go in with power-ups, nail the timing of platforms, use long jumps (idk what they're called, the one where you press ZR, Y then A to do a roll then jump and ZR and A while moving).

Check out a few youtube videos too. Its tough but hang in there dude!
---
Please Understand.
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd