"It was a Spring 2014 Direct" is a weak ass argument.

#1SakurafanboyPosted 2/14/2014 6:57:16 AM
We're still in a massive drought of Wii U games when the Wii U needs the attention badly. If this is how the first half the year is going, it doesn't fill me with too much confidence for the rest of the year.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin! (Official Riku of KHIII board)
#2ShowMeHowToHussPosted 2/14/2014 6:59:39 AM
They only showed 1 Spring 2014 Wii U retail title. I agree completely, but sadly these fanboys will defend everything.
---
Awakening has the best story the greatest character customization of all time-! 3 different body types,7+different hairstyles,and 3 voices! - Nolife13waifus
#3AhnoldDoodPosted 2/14/2014 6:59:43 AM
After all, Nintendo ALWAYS showed off ALL their games in the beginning of the year, right?
#4chex81Posted 2/14/2014 6:59:49 AM
Sadly i feel the same, while im excited for DKCR:TF and MK8 (and the software is sufficient for me) the general 'gamer' will feel this drought a major letdown....especially the 3rd party developers that were waiting to see if Wii U would re-ignite the spark.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU: chex81
#5kukingina2Posted 2/14/2014 6:59:56 AM
it was a spring direct meant to showcase the spring titles for the year

whats why we mostly got titles coming late in the year labelled as TBA and 2015 coming soon titles
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
NNID: RobertTheZombie Gamertag: Robertzombie 3ds FC: 4940 - 5506 2047
#6XodarhisPosted 2/14/2014 7:00:13 AM
Did we watch the same Direct? We're getting NES Remix 2 and STEEL DIVER 2! Those alone should hold everyone over until smash and mario kart.
#7Sakurafanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2014 7:00:43 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
After all, Nintendo ALWAYS showed off ALL their games in the beginning of the year, right?

No, but surely they could've said SOMETHING. All we know of is Bayonetta 2 and Smash Bros SOMETIME this year but who the **** knows when. X, Yarn Yoshi, etc are all MIA for 2014. Its looking rather bad.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin! (Official Riku of KHIII board)
#8AhnoldDoodPosted 2/14/2014 7:01:44 AM
Sakurafanboy posted...
No, but surely they could've said SOMETHING. All we know of is Bayonetta 2 and Smash Bros SOMETIME this year but who the **** knows when. X, Yarn Yoshi, etc are all MIA for 2014. Its looking rather bad.

Oh please, they could've shown games coming from now to December and 2015 and you would've still complained.
#9ShowMeHowToHussPosted 2/14/2014 7:02:28 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
Sakurafanboy posted...

Oh please, they could've shown games coming from now to December and 2015 and you would've still complained.

I dont like Donkey Kong so this drought is ridiculous.
---
Awakening has the best story the greatest character customization of all time-! 3 different body types,7+different hairstyles,and 3 voices! - Nolife13waifus
#10nonexistingheroPosted 2/14/2014 7:02:45 AM
Xodarhis posted...
Did we watch the same Direct? We're getting NES Remix 2 and STEEL DIVER 2! Those alone should hold everyone over until smash and mario kart.

I really hope you're being sarcastic. Steel Diver doesn't even deserve a sequel, it's wasted resource, considering the better things they could spend it on.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.