Miiverse glitch!

#1NintendoRandomPosted 2/14/2014 11:07:33 AM
If you "Yeah" somebody's post and that somebody blocks you on Miiverse you can never "Unyeah" their posts again! They will stay in your "Yeah's" but they can't be deleted, If you try to scroll past them everything freezes up! Any ideas on how to get those posts deleted or "Unyeah'd"?

This has been driving me crazy ever since the Miiverse update that showed your "Yeah's"
#2AnimalCrosser42Posted 2/14/2014 4:51:38 PM
i have noticed i cant unyeah some post, thats pretty dumb of nintendo
#3chitowngamer85Posted 2/14/2014 4:56:27 PM
why do you care to un yeah a post? lol
---
PSN/Nintendo: BigKurz
PS4/Wii U/PS3/Vita/3DS
#4NintendoRandom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2014 7:13:32 AM
chitowngamer85 posted...
why do you care to un yeah a post? lol

Because when the Wii U furs came out I went "Yeah" crazy and yeah'd a bunch of idiotic posts! Hahaha
#5RainiermanPosted 2/15/2014 7:25:55 AM
Well, send them an email about it. They are surely not aware of it, and I'm sure they would want to get that fixed by next update.
---
Official Rainierman of..! ... eh... Gamefaqs I guess...
#6NintendoRandom(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2014 7:35:41 AM
Rainierman posted...
Well, send them an email about it. They are surely not aware of it, and I'm sure they would want to get that fixed by next update.

Yeah, sad thing is I have emailed them three times about it over the last year, i called them twice, and i even write it on miiverse everytime that Tom guy makes a post, I was kinda hoping somebody here would have a work around or something :(
#7RainiermanPosted 2/15/2014 9:52:28 AM
Woah, that's weird... I always get replies from them. Even if to just say thanks for my concern. I don't know what to tell you :S.
---
Official Rainierman of..! ... eh... Gamefaqs I guess...