POSITIVE WII U NEWS: MK 8 is Already the Best Selling game on Amazon Japan

#21heartlesshero17Posted 2/15/2014 1:13:40 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Who designed that website? It looks awful.

Did anybody not think this game ans SSB would sell well?

I hope this won't be a thing where when it comes out people are just like "ha told you all it would sell good" as if this would be shocking
---
"Traditional fish sex"
-Bill Nye
#22WolfTwiliPosted 2/15/2014 1:20:13 AM
heartlesshero17 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I hope this won't be a thing where when it comes out people are just like "ha told you all it would sell good" as if this would be shocking

definitely see that happening sadly
but I can't really blame them, too many doomsayers on this board
---
Currently Playing: Pokemon X (3DS), Earthbound (Wii U) and Xenoblade (Wii on Wii U)
3DS FC: 1461-6216-3909 IGN: Wolfe Safari: Kirlia, Jigglypuff, Floette
#23heartlesshero17Posted 2/15/2014 1:49:58 AM
WolfTwili posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

definitely see that happening sadly
but I can't really blame them, too many doomsayers on this board

True, and sadly it will lead to more ridicule towards those fans when others point it out. This board will get a lot more silly in general by the time those games release anyways though
---
"Traditional fish sex"
-Bill Nye
#24lowell666Posted 2/15/2014 2:07:28 AM
AdamLazaruso posted...
Remember when the PS4 was top of the Amazon best sellers list before it was released and everybody on this board insisted that pre-orders don't mean anything?

Yeaaaaaaaah.

Really? Everybody? You sure it wasn't like, 10 people posting over and over again?
---
IGN banned my account because I went too far in the other direction of being a troll.
#25UponADarkThornePosted 2/15/2014 2:18:21 AM
AdamLazaruso posted...
Remember when the PS4 was top of the Amazon best sellers list before it was released and everybody on this board insisted that pre-orders don't mean anything?

Yeaaaaaaaah.

To be fair, in some cases they really don't, especially on Amazon's best seller list. Especially if a product is only there for a couple of days. Shin Megami Tensei IV was there for a day and in the top ten best sellers for a week... And in the end while the game sold well for a niche title it really wasn't a huge blockbuster.

If Mario Kart stays on the best sellers list, then its something to brag about.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2680-9395-3914; NNID: MisterNoOne
Friend Safari (Dragon): Fraxure, Noibat, Sliggoo
#26Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/15/2014 12:25:01 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Mario Kart will sell well. That is a given. The question is how will it affect Wii U sales for an extend period of time.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#27asbsandPosted 2/15/2014 12:31:52 PM
In Japan. Yes, only in Japan.
---
There's no such thing as a "nitpick". Subtle details are what seperates a great game from an amazing game.
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3323-8264
#28crucialPosted 2/15/2014 12:56:49 PM
MK8 will move a few units but nothing major since now is the slow time to buy consoles makes it a much worse release date imo and SSMB is going to sell mostly on DS by 4:1 margin and then the long drought comes when wii u ether goes under or a major price drop with even less support.
#29The_Shadow_LinkPosted 2/15/2014 12:59:48 PM
A game that isn't out is selling the best.

Whilst that may be postive "Wii U" news, I don't consider that positive "Gaming" news in general. People rather buy games that aren't even out yet then complete games they can play now? This happened with Black Flag as well if I'm not mistaken, which thankfully turned out good. It's concerning how Pre-Orders can sell this high.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#30snake_5036Posted 2/15/2014 1:15:15 PM
AdamLazaruso posted...

Yeaaaaaaaah.

"everybody" yet you probably can't even point out any users in this thread that did so
---
Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady.