The Koopalings are Bowser's Children

#1Ritster21Posted 2/14/2014 11:01:36 PM
I don't care what Miyamoto says.

Especially when he said "The "current" story is that they are not Bowser's children."

What does that mean? Currently, they are not his kids. But they might be again later?

Miyamoto, just no.

Bowser had his first 7 children, then Bowser Jr. later.

The reason why the youngest, Bowser Jr., is the Crown Prince of the Koopa Kingdom, is because he was born with horns, while the rest were not.

Ludwig was the Legitimate Heir, by default, until Bowser Jr. was born.

Being born with horns is the sign of the true heir to the Koopa Kingdom. That is Bowser Jr.

That is my personal canon.

Thoughts?
---
FC is 4038-6283-8425
#2phineasfoolPosted 2/14/2014 11:03:45 PM
You're overthinking it too much.
---
PSN - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#3VidgmchtrPosted 2/14/2014 11:10:29 PM
Ritster21 posted...
Thoughts?

It's just a video game. Mario games and canon are SO loosely connected, so getting your panties in a twist when Miyamoto says they're not his children is kind of a dumb thing.

People who argue about what is and isn't canon need to be shot OUT of a cannon.
#4DifferentialEquationPosted 2/14/2014 11:11:43 PM
Mario's jumping power comes from his high midichlorian count.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#5crazyray47Posted 2/14/2014 11:39:45 PM
Vidgmchtr posted...
Ritster21 posted...
Thoughts?

It's just a video game. Mario games and canon are SO loosely connected, so getting your panties in a twist when Miyamoto says they're not his children is kind of a dumb thing.

People who argue about what is and isn't canon need to be shot OUT of a cannon.

It is the science of the koopa kingdom. It's kind of a big deal.
#6656stoogePosted 2/14/2014 11:43:47 PM
I like to think that Bowser murdered their original parents and then kidnapped the kids. Whether he dose anything darker with them is up to you.
#7GodofLazinessPosted 2/14/2014 11:51:32 PM
I kinda like your personal canon TC, it make sense. That said, Mario's games don't have a deep story or anything connecting to each other other than the main characters.
---
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
#8sonic777Posted 2/14/2014 11:54:27 PM
Bowser switched his semen with all of Mario's at the bank when Peach was to be artificially inseminated.

Peach gave birth to 7 monstrosities (no horns.) It wasn't until Bowser found true love (who Mario killed prior after Mario 64, but before Sunshine) that he produced a true heir.

Bowser only told Bowser Jr. Peach was him mother for revenge on Mario.
---
ZeroArchery posted... I know, I missed the 1 on my keyboard. 3DS stayed at 2.7 Million for its first year. Wii U already passed it.
#9Darth GeckoPosted 2/15/2014 12:10:48 AM
All shall be revealed in the Mushroom Kingdom Historia.
---
San Francisco Giants 2012 World Champions
http://darth-gecko.dvdaf.com/owned
#10lordofthenlpplePosted 2/15/2014 12:19:26 AM
I guess hes the writer, so he can revision their back stories. It is a little inconsistent.
---
Liu Ye and Anais Martanehttp://www.awesomestories.com/images/user/09cd10886c.gif