The Koopalings are Bowser's Children

#11AlexPumaPosted 2/15/2014 12:26:01 AM
Darth Gecko posted...
All shall be revealed in the Mushroom Kingdom Historia.

It'll also have a concise timeline of how Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario series, Mario & Luigi series, the kart racers, the Mario Party/Idegaki Street games, and the sports series, including Mario Golf with the Camelot characters appearing, fit together with the main canon with nearly no plotholes. It'll also go into depth how the Donkey Kong Country, Wario Land, Wario Ware, and Yoshi's Island/Story spin-offs fit in too. A whole chapter would be dedicated to Diddy Kong Racing and clears up the huge mess that game causes to multiple canons including Banjo, Conker, and Star Fox.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#12Virus66Posted 2/15/2014 1:19:22 AM
I a;ways saw the Koopalings as Bowser's subordinates as they resemble more of the regular Koopa Troopas but with hair whereas Bowser and Bowser Jr have a very different design. It's been said time and time again that Bowser Jr is Bowser's only child. People are still latching onto something that was mistranslated in the 80's. I think it's time to grow up a bit
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
I'm a living contradiction. I own a PS3 and a Wii U. A 3DS and a Vita. And the catch to that? I enjoy them all!
#13ElectricMolePosted 2/15/2014 2:02:34 AM
Reproduction doesnt exist in Shiggy's world.

Even if Bowser Jr is called junior for the most obvious reason, King Bowser Koopa didnt mate and cant have kids because rated E for everyone.

or Miyamoto just wants to hide who the Koopa Kids' mom's identity.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#14VeiledGenesisPosted 2/15/2014 2:17:42 AM
Miyamoto just needs to disappear before he comes up more idiotic game ideas. Next you know he'll dream up a game about taking a crap on the subway. It'll be his magnum opus, and will be a first-person action adventure life simulator with both local and online multiplayer arena combat. It will be like a cross between ice hockey and artificially inseminating an elephant.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#15elsmittyPosted 2/15/2014 2:25:22 AM
If God/Miyamoto said that they are not Bowser's kids then they are not Bowser's kids... Get over it...
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
steam profile - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077085301/
#16VanderZooPosted 2/15/2014 3:16:15 AM
The Koopalings are a loyal clan that defends Bowser. In the cartoon they were his kids though.
#17Sir_BadassPosted 2/15/2014 4:11:10 AM(edited)
elsmitty posted...
If God/Miyamoto said that they are not Bowser's kids then they are not Bowser's kids... Get over it...

Except that Miyamoto has a bunch of stupid ideas about his series that conflict not only with the fans' and the other creators' perceptions, but what is spelled out in the actual games. All the Zeldas being a retelling of a single story when multiple references are made to other games in the series, for instance.

The man is (or was) a savant when it comes to game-making, but he knows absolutely nothing about storytelling. He's the reason Sticker Star has no soul.
#18XSilverPhoenixXPosted 2/15/2014 4:27:14 AM
So who did Bowser f*** to make any of them?
#19VeiledGenesisPosted 2/15/2014 4:27:36 AM
elsmitty posted...

If you're equating Miyamoto to God, then must mean he doesn't exist. Which is perfectly fine by me.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#20NovaLevossidaPosted 2/15/2014 4:27:58 AM
I wish Bowser Jr. didn't exist. The Koopalings are okay as they weren't too annoying. But Bowser Jr. and all the babies in Mario Kart are just more than I can handle.
---
I think the launch of other video game systems is also good for us - Iwata of Nintendo
the playstation 2 sure helped dreamcast - magemaximus