The Koopalings are Bowser's Children

#21VeiledGenesisPosted 2/15/2014 4:30:31 AM
Sir_Badass posted...
elsmitty posted...
If God/Miyamoto said that they are not Bowser's kids then they are not Bowser's kids... Get over it...

Except that Miyamoto has a bunch of stupid ideas about his series that conflict not only with the fans' and the other creators' perceptions, but what is spelled out in the actual games. All the Zeldas being a retelling of a single story when multiple references are made to other games in the series, for instance.

The man is (or was) a savant when it comes to game-making, but he knows absolutely nothing about storytelling. He's the reason Sticker Star has no soul.

A savant? The man single-handedly ruined the RTS genre with Pikmin because he had some epiphany while gardening.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#22JackalPosted 2/15/2014 4:36:13 AM
That must have been pretty rough on Peach. =P
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#23656stoogePosted 2/15/2014 5:18:26 AM
VeiledGenesis posted...
Sir_Badass posted...
elsmitty posted...
If God/Miyamoto said that they are not Bowser's kids then they are not Bowser's kids... Get over it...

Except that Miyamoto has a bunch of stupid ideas about his series that conflict not only with the fans' and the other creators' perceptions, but what is spelled out in the actual games. All the Zeldas being a retelling of a single story when multiple references are made to other games in the series, for instance.

The man is (or was) a savant when it comes to game-making, but he knows absolutely nothing about storytelling. He's the reason Sticker Star has no soul.

A savant? The man single-handedly ruined the RTS genre with Pikmin because he had some epiphany while gardening.

Umm, okay. (Lol)
#24Oni_TaedoPosted 2/15/2014 5:22:41 AM
VeiledGenesis posted...
elsmitty posted...

If you're equating Miyamoto to God, then must mean he doesn't exist. Which is perfectly fine by me.

Bringing up religion on an internet board for video games...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzHfPN2SC1I
---
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVGViking
#25Oni_TaedoPosted 2/15/2014 5:29:12 AM
VeiledGenesis posted...
Sir_Badass posted...
elsmitty posted...

How did he RUIN the RTS genre?

It's not like any other game AFTER Pikmin, has followed in it's footsteps?
I'm not a big fan of Pikmin, but it's hardly a bad game.
---
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVGViking
#26AceMosPosted 2/15/2014 5:35:43 AM
Sir_Badass posted...
elsmitty posted...

uh the zelda games have a timeline they have since zelda 2

we have the offical time line now in the hyrule historia
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#27Fenrir-JuubiPosted 2/15/2014 5:45:32 AM
I always thought Bowser Jr was a clone of Bowser. Makes perfect sense and that's because they don't reveal the mom, because there's no mom to be revealed.

The Koopalings? HOMUNCULUS, ala FMA.
---
"We can do this the simple way, I prefer to keep it complicated "
"No dreams and no hope, they been terminated"
#28VanderZooPosted 2/15/2014 5:56:54 AM
Fenrir-Juubi posted...
I always thought Bowser Jr was a clone of Bowser.

That's an interesting theory actually. Bowser wants an heir so he clones himself.
#29AceMosPosted 2/15/2014 5:58:51 AM
peach beilved bowser jr when he called her his mom so she has to have birthed 1 child for bowser
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#30Bass_X0Posted 2/15/2014 6:10:54 AM
elsmitty posted...

My original NES Super Mario Bros. 3 instruction booklet says they are.

Miyamoto's lying to us now. You get over it.
---
"History always favors the victor at the expense of the truth." ~ Rook