This years drought is bigger than last years one!

#1marwiiu3dPosted 2/15/2014 1:31:21 AM
Really? Monkey kong and then... Nothing? Only generic mario kart?
---
Rip ms :(
#2PyrosergePosted 2/15/2014 1:32:05 AM
Donkey Kong is an ape. :)
---
GT:Vlad The Bunny PSN:VladTheRabbit
NNID:VladTheBunny 3ds Fc:3265-5072-1856
#3SlimeSwayzePosted 2/15/2014 1:34:22 AM
Well, there are a few less games for winter/spring, but at least the quality of those games seems to be better than last year. My big question is whether or not anything will be coming out this summer.
---
Currently Playing: P3P, Super Mario 3D World, Wind Waker HD, and Tales of Xillia.
#4STN79Posted 2/15/2014 1:56:20 AM
Would you rather have a large ammount of bad to mediocre games or a small ammount of awesome games? Quality over quantity guys. That's just Nintendo's way.
Been like this pretty much since Sony joined the party and that's the way it's gonna be.
Multiplat is where it's at for gaming bliss you don't wanna miss!
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#5Schwepps01Posted 2/15/2014 2:04:00 AM
STN79 posted...
Would you rather have a large ammount of bad to mediocre games or a small ammount of awesome games? Quality over quantity guys. That's just Nintendo's way.

How about I'd rather have a large of amount of awesome games. You know, like the other consoles are soon to have. I paid 300 dollars for a system on the word of the CEO himself, which was that the Wii U was to have a ton of 1st party and 3rd party games. We're a year and a half into the system, and there's only about 3 games worth getting in 2014. That is pathetic and this quality over quantity BS has been used by Nintendo apologists for years now, but the truth is having both is not impossible.
---
#6VeiledGenesisPosted 2/15/2014 2:07:54 AM(edited)
Wow, the IQ of the users of this site must be awfully low, considering how often and easy it is for you to be trolled.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#7thepixelgardenPosted 2/15/2014 2:12:59 AM
Now, when you say "nothing", do you mean no 1st party titles? Or no ANYTHING? Like, not even "Bob's Deer Hunter Extreme: 'Merica Supersized Edition" or "Barbie's Cosmetic Surgery Adventure".
#8Schwepps01Posted 2/15/2014 2:16:37 AM
thepixelgarden posted...
Now, when you say "nothing", do you mean no 1st party titles? Or no ANYTHING? Like, not even "Bob's Deer Hunter Extreme: 'Merica Supersized Edition" or "Barbie's Cosmetic Surgery Adventure".

I think he was making the stretch assumption that you're a sane human being who would not buy those games. I don't put anything past the Nintendrones, though. Drones like Ahnold, squatch, or Disco would immediately defend garbage like that because obviously if they enjoy it, then everyone else has to.
---
#9geneticsftwPosted 2/15/2014 2:21:06 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
STN79 posted...

I paid 300 dollars for a system on the word of the CEO himself, .

That was your mistake.
#10NikraPosted 2/15/2014 2:35:34 AM
I love my Wii U. BUT I almost only play 3rd party games on it: Except from the WW HD. The last Nintendo Direct was a disaster: Only side scrolling games and the few interesting games had no release date. Except from MK8