Has anyone actually said "Nintendo can do no wrong"?

#51Baha05Posted 2/16/2014 6:57:26 PM
StarmanJunior64 posted...
Metroid: Other M

yes, nintendo can do wrong.

Is about the only one you can claim did wrong
---
"Zelda is THE original RPG." Error1355 (Moderator)
#52MushroomMuncher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2014 7:31:36 PM
Endgame posted...
no one outright says it, but they sure as hell believe it

and lol at the people implying Lefty is an idiot for pointing out a logic mistake with Mushroommuncher's sentence, he's not the idiot here.....

Endgame, you got lost in my logic too?

What is this world coming to...
---
Microsoft has become the new Nintendo and that will kill the Wii U.~cruelbird
#53MushroomMuncher(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2014 7:38:25 PM(edited)
Ok, before I confuse anyone else, let me explain what I mean.

What I'm implying is these people use that claim to insult fanboys. These people seem to think that's what those people feel.

Now, what I'm asking is, has anyone LEGITIMATELY said that and were 100% serious about it? Has any of the "fanboys" actually said that?

I'll add it in my original post.

EDIT: Scratch that last part, GFaqs won't let me go back and edit. It's too old.
---
Microsoft has become the new Nintendo and that will kill the Wii U.~cruelbird
#54Valor_PhoenixPosted 2/16/2014 8:12:30 PM
MushroomMuncher posted...
Now, what I'm asking is, has anyone LEGITIMATELY said that and were 100% serious about it? Has any of the "fanboys" actually said that?

...and the answer to that is yes. Not only have people seriously said "Nintendo can do no wrong", gaming news sites have used the phrase in bouts of confidence about Nintendo.

On GameFAQs specifically? I'm not that bored.
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris
"There are more defective users than defective systems."
#55Kefkas_A_GODPosted 2/20/2014 2:47:35 PM
Nintendo can do no harm. There, I said it. Not that hard.
---
Okay, time to compare Sephiroth and Kefka, first off we will compare each of their feats of destroying the world and fulfilling their goals.... oh wait....
#56_kybalion_Posted 2/20/2014 3:18:01 PM
MushroomMuncher posted...
Ok, before I confuse anyone else, let me explain what I mean.

What I'm implying is these people use that claim to insult fanboys. These people seem to think that's what those people feel.

I'll add it in my original post.

EDIT: Scratch that last part, GFaqs won't let me go back and edit. It's too old.

I've asked for examples for a ton of things fanboys supposedly say and never got any.....