Now that there is a high chance of Final Fantasy XV coming to the Wii U

#21FUsquarepantsPosted 2/17/2014 5:26:24 PM
darkness1018 posted...
FF 15 isn't coming to WiiU. Best we can hope for is another Crystal Chronicles game or something along those lines. Ive said it before & ill say it again. If you care about playing FF 15 or KH3 or any other big 3rd party game, get a PS4 or XB1. Both are more then worth it.

why would square even make crystal chronicles on wii u? i think they are content with iOS and occasional 3ds title as their complimentary platforms to ps4/xb1
---
Proud owner of wii u, ps4 and Xbox one
#22o___Okami(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2014 5:33:38 PM
Emerald_Melios posted...
o___Okami posted...
And you are in the minority for thinking this. Both A Realm Reborn: FFXIV and FFXIII sold buttloads. FFXIII was critically acclaimed and is the best selling FFXIII title since FFVIII.

Don't care. The amount of scathing feedback I heard about XIII was enough to convince me to pass on the PS3 altogether. The fact that Versus XIII turned into vaporware only further convinced me that Square Enix was no longer to be trusted as competent developers. This also means their alleged support for PS4 means very little to me now.

So what you're sayin is you never even played FFXIII and are basing your opinion of the game on the vocal minority and that you're judging FFXV based on the fact that it's been being worked on for a very long time?
---
They called you exotic. Which is just people talk for awesome. Which you are.
http://i.imgur.com/2DNHw1n.jpg?1
#231shadetail1Posted 2/17/2014 6:44:58 PM
o___Okami posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
That is not an opinion statement. It is a measurable claim of fact.

How do you measure what is a "high chance"?

You tell me, Sunny Jim. You're the one who claimed that there is a high chance of FF15 coming to the WiiU, so you must have a reason for that. Unless, of course, I was premature about absolving you of trolling.

So if you reply to me again, stop dodging the question and start justifying your claim.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#24FlyinTonitePosted 2/17/2014 6:47:44 PM
Final Fantasy games stopped being great after 6, and stopped being good after 9.
---
Sony fanboys are the most annoying, Nintendo fanboys are the most ignorant and Microsoft fanboys are adorable because they think they're people.
#25Gaston_LegumePosted 2/17/2014 6:54:15 PM
o___Okami posted...

The Wii U is actually STRONGER in some specs than the Xbone and PS4 (obviously not significantly and it still is weaker in most areas, but atleast SOMETHING).

Holy crap, this is golden. Please, show me a spec comparison. I haven't seen a head-scratcher this confusing since the guy who called someone an "Osony bin Laden" (seriously? How mature is that?) just for saying something remotely critical of Nintendo.
---
No one uses GameFAQs like Gaston!
I'm especially good at EX-PAC-TO-RA-TING!
#26DreTam2000Posted 2/17/2014 6:56:10 PM
While I agree that there hasn't been a real classic FF game since NES, and I have no desire to play another one past #9, I think the TC needs to take a Statistics class. They'll teach you all about high chances based on figures and data, and the differences between high and low probabilities there.

The OP may not be a troll, but he is stubborn, which is leading to moronic persistence.
#27o___Okami(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2014 7:50:14 PM
1shadetail1 posted...
o___Okami posted...
1shadetail1 posted...

You tell me, Sunny Jim. You're the one who claimed that there is a high chance of FF15 coming to the WiiU, so you must have a reason for that. Unless, of course, I was premature about absolving you of trolling.

I already shared my reasoning. The Wii U is a top tier piece of hardware in the age of multiplatform.
---
They called you exotic. Which is just people talk for awesome. Which you are.
http://i.imgur.com/2DNHw1n.jpg?1
#28MushroomMuncherPosted 2/17/2014 7:56:58 PM
I sincerely hope this one is actually good. I dont care if it comes out on Wii U or not. I'm getting it on PS4

The last few have been Hallway Simulators and horrible MMOs.
---
The biggest flaw of this game is that it is unoriginal, and that deserves a 2.0 review score reduction alone.~ChA0TiCoNe
#291shadetail1Posted 2/17/2014 8:00:21 PM
o___Okami posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
o___Okami posted...
1shadetail1 posted...

I already shared my reasoning. The Wii U is a top tier piece of hardware in the age of multiplatform.

I asked you for *a reason*. That's just a load of empty speculation combined with a large helping of denial. S.E. themselves have said it's not going to happen. If you've got evidence that they've changed their minds, feel free to show us.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#30MushroomMuncherPosted 2/17/2014 8:04:41 PM
Shadetail, since you know a lot about trolls, I thought you would have noticed TC is being a parody. A horrible parody at that, but a parody nonetheless.
---
The biggest flaw of this game is that it is unoriginal, and that deserves a 2.0 review score reduction alone.~ChA0TiCoNe