Nintendo needs to be more variety

#11Schwepps01Posted 2/18/2014 12:56:18 AM
chillv posted...
Wind Waker HD: Adventure game (Don't mention that it's a remake! That doesn't change what type of game it is and that doesn't mean everyone has played it).

Using that logic, you could cite backwards compatible and VC as Wii U games. Wind Waker was a Gamecube game, no amount of graphic polishing will change that. Tired of people telling me to buy it even though I already paid 35 dollars for it back in 2003. Just the fact that you drones have to add it to lists whenever people ask for games, just shows how desperate you are to appease these people.
---
#12Stanger5150Posted 2/18/2014 1:01:52 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
chillv posted...
Wind Waker HD: Adventure game (Don't mention that it's a remake! That doesn't change what type of game it is and that doesn't mean everyone has played it).

Using that logic, you could cite backwards compatible and VC as Wii U games. Wind Waker was a Gamecube game, no amount of graphic polishing will change that. Tired of people telling me to buy it even though I already paid 35 dollars for it back in 2003. Just the fact that you drones have to add it to lists whenever people ask for games, just shows how desperate you are to appease these people.

I've seen HD collections mentioned as recommendations many times on the PS3 board.
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG-16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U
#13megamanx1291Posted 2/20/2014 4:01:23 PM
chillv posted...
Pikmin 3 : Strategy game
Game & Wario, Nintendo Land: Minigame collection
New Super Mario Bros. U + (New Super Luigi U), DKC Tropical Freeze: 2D
Platformer
Super Mario 3D World: 3D Platformer
Sonic Lost World: Cross platformer
Wii Party U: Party game
Wii Fit U: Fitness game
Dr. Luigi : Puzzle game
Wonderful 101: Combat strategy game?
Lego City Undercover: IDK, but I do know it falls into a different genre
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olimpic Winter Games, Wii Sports Club: Sports game
NES Remix: IDK, but I do know it falls into a different genre

Yep, no variety...

Wonderful 101 is a straight up hack and slash game ala DMC and Bayonetta.
---
Current AC Villagers: Pekoe-Purrl-Zell-Marina-Deidre-Walker-Simon-Agent S-Vennelope
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303