NeoGAF fanboys got pissed off for AE Games's Nintendo defense support

#31_kybalion_Posted 2/18/2014 4:38:32 PM
SyCo_VeNoM posted...
MrYon posted...
Lvthn posted...
MrYon posted...
Too bad for their information AE Games is a real studio and their new game was actually revealed.

http://www.aegames.net/2014/02/football-with-historic-twist-ae-games.html

If by "real studio" and "actually revealed" you mean "one guy with a blog" and "has assets so bad the one guy is apparently ashamed to show them," then yes.

There's no dev kit, no development team, no funding, no plans to crowdsource, no screenshots, no game description beyond "football game with name that spoofs EA."

It would take me one afternoon to get exactly as far with this as he's gotten. Would I be a real studio?

There are games made by very limited budget and people (even 1 and 2) on Steam, PSN and XBL. Isn't nothing new.

Pretty much
I remember playing a MMO in the late 90s that was made by one guy he made the client, and server by himself. He did get sued by Nintendo cause he jacked graphics, and level designs from LOZ ALttP (I mean literally he literally carbon copied them).

I found it to be more fun them games now a days that had 50+ people on the development team, and multi million dollar budgets.

Graal? Man I used to love that game :-) Stopped playing around the time they started charging for it though.
#32ChrisCanbergPosted 2/18/2014 4:39:40 PM
While I think it's necessary for that rant to have happened, I certainly think AE Games would have had more weight to it if the game they showed was actually something of substance. What they wound up revealing was kind of embarrassing.
#33bigjclassicPosted 2/18/2014 4:40:18 PM
They are mad because its true, and accurate. Fact is fact, if you build it, they will come.

All Nintendo fans ask for his parity with 3rd party games, and they cannot even give Nintendo that. So i cant blame them for not buying all 3rd parties games.

But i will say that people need to buy games like Deus Ex on Wii U.
---
NNID(WiiU): Ryusaki_J PSN: classicviolence
CP:KZ:SF,TR:DE,WWE2K14,Pokemon X,Braverly Default,Pikmin 3
#34bigslim816Posted 2/18/2014 4:40:18 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yPgm0HfR7A8/Uv2UXmRaRfI/AAAAAAAAAAs/4l-QAiq4CaU/s1600/They+battled+with....jpg

That pic. I can't take this serious. TC you are caping up for the wrong team.
---
You wanna play blind man, go walk with the shepherd, but me, my eyes are wide f'n open.
@#&! a fanboy!
#35Mandrew257Posted 2/18/2014 4:43:08 PM
Demon_Acker posted...
Of course SonyGAF woud be mad

---
FOOLISH YOUTH...the soil knows all - Rolf
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257
#36FayeLadyPosted 2/18/2014 4:47:00 PM
People only seem to have a problem with their presentation.
If you insult some of the biggest developers in the industry and then tease a myfirstgame.obj project, of course the hate of the world comes down on you.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#37DroneHunterPosted 2/18/2014 4:58:53 PM
As ReveiwTechUsa said, NeoGAF is like those high school girls that start rumors to stir up trouble.
#38_The_Hitcher_Posted 2/18/2014 4:59:35 PM
DroneHunter posted...
As ReveiwTechUsa said, NeoGAF is like those high school girls that start rumors to stir up trouble.

Pretty rich coming from him.
#39MrYon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 5:00:06 PM
FayeLady posted...
People only seem to have a problem with their presentation.
If you insult some of the biggest developers in the industry and then tease a myfirstgame.obj project, of course the hate of the world comes down on you.

QFT.
As much there was truth in his words, it raise the bar high for the expectations for his game and drove the anger of Nintendo haters/detractors who tried to devaluate him at all costs because of the shots fired against the third-parties who treated Wii U like garbage and, to antagonize Nintendo, are supported by the detractors claiming as "business decisions".

That's why AE Games is now being shot by both sides.
#40lunchbox2042Posted 2/22/2014 1:28:31 PM
It's one man with a dream.