If Nintendo bailed on consoles and went handheld only...

#11SoeroahPosted 2/18/2014 8:25:40 PM
Yeah, Nintendo makes good games.

I'd mourn the loss of the console, though, unless they made the next handheld powerful enough that it was basically a handheld console, and could stream the gameplay onto a TV screen through a wireless USB adaptor thing.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#12tayoni_jPosted 2/18/2014 8:54:38 PM
I'd hate it if Nintendo didn't make a thing I could hook up to the tv. Handhelds are okay, but you just get a better gaming experience from a console.
---
Are the voices in my head bothering you?
#13Mandrew257Posted 2/18/2014 8:59:59 PM
McDude_ posted...
I own a 3DS, but I'd hate it if they abandoned the console for the handheld.

---
FOOLISH YOUTH...the soil knows all - Rolf
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257
#14DarkFoxVPosted 2/18/2014 9:08:35 PM
Since them going the Fusion road or Handheld only is possible and a likely worse case scenario. Yeah I'd be game either way.

trying to support both is part of why they are in this mess. And sadly why the Vita is only just not starting to get gain some ground on Sony's end.
---
"Legends never die"
#15Lelouch71Posted 2/18/2014 10:34:02 PM
I already preferred their handhelds over their consoles mainly because they get better third party support. So if they went that route it wouldn't bother me. In fact, I think with their next system they should make it a handheld that could also function as a console too. It would take advantage of their dominance in the handheld arena while allowing them to be a different option from PS/Xbox.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"