Compare each if the newest consoles to a lover in a relationship

#11VigrimPosted 2/19/2014 5:24:05 AM
Undead_Yakuza posted...
WeAllAsked4This posted...
PS4 is the popular girl. When it comes to spending money on her she's not too expensive but not too cheap, and she's not the most beautiful but she's damn close. People say she's smart and even ambitious so she has a lot of admirers but they can get a bit too protective.

Xbox One is that sexy misunderstood girl who came from a rich family but since all the other girls were jealous of her wealth they spread rumors that she was a slut and drug addict. Sure she might have done a few wild things in college but she's not as bad as most people say.

Wii U is like a classy older woman who isn't afraid to aim for younger men (like a cougar) but she can be really stubborn about changing her traditional outlook on life. She's not an expensive date and sometimes she'll try to be fun and quirky but for some reason she still has trouble keeping a long-term relationship alive. She also has an adorable little sister who gets much more attention than her.

PC is the kind of girl that will drain all your cash but if you can afford her you'll say she is worth it. She's gorgeous, loyal, and will treat you like a king as long as you're willing to buy her something fancy every couple months.

We have a winner.

---
Currently Playing: Demon's Souls 2,Infamous 3,Street Fighter V,Suikoden 6,
#12VeiledGenesisPosted 2/19/2014 6:32:05 AM
Undead_Yakuza posted...
Bryon28 posted...
I can't relate to this. I never had a girlfriend before. :(

We have a loser. ;)

I'm married....with children.

What does that make me?
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#13powerade911Posted 2/19/2014 6:58:35 AM
VeiledGenesis posted...
Undead_Yakuza posted...
Bryon28 posted...
I can't relate to this. I never had a girlfriend before. :(

We have a loser. ;)

I'm married....with children.

What does that make me?

Al Bundy?
---
If i'm lying, then i am telling the truth... and i'm not. [-_-] V
3DS: 2852-7176-3469 NNID: DarkBright PSN: Darkbright91
#14DarthLaharlPosted 2/19/2014 7:08:42 AM(edited)
OCGRafael posted...
and PC is a strong independent black woman

I laughed so hard at this.

Every time I hear those words I can't help but think of one of those poorly written black female characters from those horrible Tyler Perry films.
---
PSN: Unretributed
NNID: Unretributed FC- 5327-1035-6336
#15TullyBlanchardPosted 2/19/2014 7:10:58 AM
Wii U is the girl that the cool guys ignore because she doesn't seem as fun...but once you get her alone in your bedroom, she does things that would make Randy Spears blush.
---
Follow Me! @Dagatassy - Nintendo Network ID: Dagatassy
#16adampeltzPosted 2/19/2014 7:24:18 AM
vattodev posted...
PS4 is the popular girl. When it comes to spending money on her she's not too expensive but not too cheap, and she's not the most beautiful but she's damn close. People say she's smart and even ambitious so she has a lot of admirers but they can get a bit too protective.

Xbox One is that sexy misunderstood girl who came from a rich family but since all the other girls were jealous of her wealth they spread rumors that she was a slut and drug addict. Sure she might have done a few wild things in college but she's not as bad as most people say.

Wii U is like a classy older woman who isn't afraid to aim for younger men (like a cougar) but she can be really stubborn about changing her traditional outlook on life. She's not an expensive date and sometimes she'll try to be fun and quirky but for some reason she still has trouble keeping a long-term relationship alive. She also has an adorable little sister who gets much more attention than her.

PC is the kind of girl that will drain all your cash but if you can afford her you'll say she is worth it. She's gorgeous, loyal, and will treat you like a king as long as you're willing to buy her something fancy every couple months.

Very nice! I would add a "She knows some really old tricks that still make you happy and only cares about having a good time" on the Wii U section.

10/10 topic.
---
XBL Gamertag: Peltz | PSN ID: Peltz-0
Wii U NNID: Peltz-0 | 3DS Friend code: 1161-0129-0691
#17robomagonPosted 2/19/2014 7:39:37 AM
Xbone is that clingy girl that wants to know what you're doing all the time. Constantly checking up on you and planting GPS trackers on your car.
---
DO NOT WRITE BELOW THIS LINE
#18DrkVrtxPosted 2/19/2014 7:43:44 AM
Undead_Yakuza posted...

We have a winner.

---
Yoga! http://i.minus.com/iSSXXAPTD1cjg.gif
#19Bryon25Posted 2/19/2014 7:52:07 AM
robomagon posted...
Xbone is that clingy girl that wants to know what you're doing all the time. Constantly checking up on you and planting GPS trackers on your car.

I'm so lonely that I wouldn't mind this.
---
Please support kingdom hearts 3 coming to Wii U by signing this petition - http://tinyurl.com/koqt5d3
#20WeAllAsked4ThisPosted 2/19/2014 11:59:43 AM
Bryon25 posted...
robomagon posted...

I'm so lonely that I wouldn't mind this.

Sure you say that now but I bet you'd change your mind when she starts stalking you at work and slipping love notes under the bathroom door when you're taking a dump
---
http://i.imgur.com/RexNZnr.png