Compare each if the newest consoles to a lover in a relationship

#21nonexistingheroPosted 2/19/2014 11:23:23 AM
OCGRafael posted...
(Can be male or female, doesn't really matter)

Xbox One is that big boobed gold digger who only pretends to like you

Wii U is the sheepish nerd girl who has a nice personality but a very average when it comes to appearance

PS4 is good looking and has a strong personality but can be pretty high maintenance

Completely wrong.

XO: Shallow slut with no depth. Costs a lot of money though.
PS4: Shallow slut with slightly more depth. Also quite costly, but not as much as XO slut.
Wii U: Ugly chick who doesn't go out much and no one hits on. She might have a lot of good personality traits, but her bad traits make sure almost no one gets to see them.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#22nonexistingheroPosted 2/19/2014 11:24:57 AM
Bryon28 posted...
I can't relate to this. I never had a girlfriend before. :(

You really don't need to have had one for this kind of thing.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#23Kromlech06Posted 2/19/2014 11:37:26 AM
OCGRafael posted...
and PC is a strong independent black woman

This is EERILY accurate, and only gets more accurate the more you play into the stereotype.

Scary.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
TSV: 466 IGN: Lia
#24Cubfan082Posted 2/19/2014 11:42:00 AM
Undead_Yakuza posted...
Bryon28 posted...

We have a loser. ;)

I lol'd...
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#25Cubfan082Posted 2/19/2014 11:43:05 AM
powerade911 posted...
VeiledGenesis posted...
Undead_Yakuza posted...
Bryon28 posted...

We have a loser. ;)

I'm married....with children.

What does that make me?

Al Bundy?

I lol'd again...
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#26LugovesPosted 2/19/2014 11:44:19 AM
OCGRafael posted...
and PC is a strong independent black woman

Well, I'm selling my PC now I guess.
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
#27MephsuitPosted 2/19/2014 12:00:08 PM(edited)
XBox and PS4 are like warring sorority clans. One of them comes from a rich family who takes sailing vacations in the Puget Sound and the other one comes from a very strict upbringing but lets her freak flag fly when she gets to college. One of them is in Kappa Phi (which the other sorority nicknamed "Crapple Pie") and the other one is in Tri Sig (which Kappa Phi derisively refers to as "Tri Pig"). Despite their similarities, they hate each other. They offer the world to new pledges who can come and seek fun and social fortune with the sororities, but the cost of join the sorority (naked crunches over coals and making pledges write the entire script to "Disaster Movie", for example) make hanging with the wild sorority chicks a steep cost. Only a few can hang.

Both sorority girls fight over guys. These sorority girls love frat guys. Nothing gets either of these girls more weak in the knees than a Jager-bomb chugging frat bro who has a mattress that smells like a portapotty and can write mundane hashtags with a funnel of Barton's in one side of the mouth and a blunt laced with kitty litter in the other side of the mouth but can't divide by 5. It's okay though... these girls LOVE social media. Oh yes yes YES! Twitter me! Twitter me JUST LIKE THAT! Yeah you upload that Fantasy Football stat like a NAUGHTY BOY! Oh you can tap that ass at 30 misspelled words a MINUTE!

Eventually, 7 years later, these girls will have finished their undergraduate degrees. Rich girl #1 will go back to Seattle, working in daddy's law office, a resume including a red ring of gonorrhea. Rich girl #2 will head back to her strict family. She has a bad case of crabs since one of the frat boys let in all of his online market place hacking buddies. If you know what I mean. But in the end, who could actually WIN in a war of sororities? Some may have won more prized pledges, some may have won a minor victory with a well deliver balloon full of urine, but only an idiot could see a real winner. And only an idiot would want to pay to be a part of this fiasco.

It's not like there weren't any other girls at the school, no, not by a long shot. There was the diminutive exchange student. She had a weird fashion sense but she wasn't a BAD girl. On the first day of class, she had a real biting and witty analysis of the Derg's failed economic policies in Ethiopia culminating in the famine of 1984. But she never really lived back up to this potential. Other intellectuals, faculty, the repressive and slow-to-adapt culture she came from; they all waited for her to bring the school to the next level of notoriety, but she never really delivered. She became isolated from the rest of school life. Things only got worse when she brought Magic: The Gathering cards to a party. Everyone laughed at her because she "just couldn't put away that kiddy crap". She spent most of her latter years at the school becoming weird and isolated, mumbling to her self about how if she exercised with people they would warm up to her, and she would start laughing hysterically and then just fall apart crying. She eventually became most famous for making handheld origami boll weevils out of bar napkins. One time, a Zoloft-munching hipster with a beret and flannel moccasins asked her if she wanted to head back to his place with one of the sorority girls and see where this "3rd party thing would take them". She screamed "3RD PARTY THIS!!" and grated his eyes with a metal hedgehog she created from a shaved down drink mixer. No one dared ask her ever again.

Rumors maintained that she went back to her home country where she became a successful purveyor of potted cacti. But no one is certain. No one has heard from her. No one can even confirm that she is even still alive, as she always shunned keeping connected with people through online services.
---
"Mephsuit, as he so often is, is right." - Token sane 261 member Saber_Tiger a.k.a. SST
#28MephsuitPosted 2/19/2014 12:08:38 PM
I guess that's not specifically a lover in a relationship, but it really speaks to me anyway.
---
"Mephsuit, as he so often is, is right." - Token sane 261 member Saber_Tiger a.k.a. SST
#29dancing_cactuarPosted 2/19/2014 12:12:08 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/563/787/325.png
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real- Jaden Smith
#30New LinkPosted 2/19/2014 12:26:32 PM
Xbone is a gold digger who has already cheated on you, whether you know it or not.

PS4 is the one who'se obsessed about your past relationship and only wants to prove that they aren't like your ex.

Wii U is like dating a librarian, shy at first, but tons of fun to play with one turned on.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!