It's obvious why DK:TF isn't selling well

#1MephsuitPosted 2/19/2014 8:24:15 AM
People really only buy these games for one reason, and Retro dropped the ball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcP91tQ4ZSM
---
"Mephsuit, as he so often is, is right." - Token sane 261 member Saber_Tiger a.k.a. SST
#2comicman117Posted 2/19/2014 8:29:20 AM(edited)
Uh huh! Very clever.

Dude. It's just the first week.

Also DKCR didn't have the rap, and it sold more copies than DK64.
#3Cubfan082Posted 2/19/2014 8:28:59 AM
I would think it isn't selling well because today is not February 21st...
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#4Mephsuit(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 8:32:22 AM(edited)
The game has been out in Japan for almost a week already. But no, it's clearly because of what I posted. My reasoning was bigger... and faster.. and stronger too.
---
"Mephsuit, as he so often is, is right." - Token sane 261 member Saber_Tiger a.k.a. SST
#5JonbazookabozPosted 2/19/2014 8:32:10 AM
Its only been out like two days in japan and it entered at no2. Its not out til 21st everywhere else. (Saying that- i got it today Whoop Whoop)
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#6SpookyryuPosted 2/19/2014 8:35:07 AM
Jonbazookaboz posted...
Its only been out like two days in japan and it entered at no2. Its not out til 21st everywhere else. (Saying that- i got it today Whoop Whoop)

I guess you really got it unlike marwiiu3d, if you really have, you are a lucky one, you should share your experience so far
#7Tyronelio1Posted 2/19/2014 8:35:38 AM
or because no one outside of vocal minority cares about the game, let's hope I'm wrong though lol.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#8JobocanPosted 2/19/2014 8:37:24 AM
Mephsuit posted...
The game has been out in Japan for almost a week already. But no, it's clearly because of what I posted. My reasoning was bigger... and faster.. and stronger too.

And the most epic post of the day goes to....
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#9DarkerDaiPosted 2/19/2014 8:38:23 AM
Mephsuit posted...
My reasoning was bigger... and faster.. and stronger too.

'He's the first member of the D.K. crew!'

Oh you bastard, I'll be singing that all day now!
---
History is written by the victors.
#10Cubfan082Posted 2/19/2014 8:39:02 AM
Mephsuit posted...

ummm no, the largest market has not had a chance to weigh on on it yet, so premature until it has a quarter to sell...
---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain