Your Reaction: Nintendo goes third party, but their games geta lot worse.

#11Quesker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 8:42:12 PM
Bump.
---
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn
#12Quesker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 5:05:14 AM
Quesker posted...
Bump.

---
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn
#13Wario_manPosted 2/20/2014 5:12:13 AM
Endgame posted...
but their games geta lot worse.

how could they POSSIBLY get worse than what they have been these past five years?!

you can kiss the days of Nintendo making high quality games good-bye.

already have

they haven't made anything worth a damn since SMG2, and even that had problems (lolBattle Belt Galaxy)

Pre-much.
---
If someone is stupid enough to buy it there will always be someone smart enough to sell it.
#14Quesker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 3:47:47 PM
Bump again.
---
-MillionGunmannn
#15HoggingthesonicPosted 2/20/2014 3:49:33 PM
Endgame posted...
but their games geta lot worse.

how could they POSSIBLY get worse than what they have been these past five years?!

you can kiss the days of Nintendo making high quality games good-bye.

already have

they haven't made anything worth a damn since SMG2, and even that had problems (lolBattle Belt Galaxy)

Lol
#16Quesker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 8:22:36 PM
Bump yet again.
---
-MillionGunmannn
#17cadorPosted 2/20/2014 10:58:42 PM
Valor_Phoenix posted...
CyricsServant posted...
Not to go off on a tangent, but I don't think Sega's software has seen the massive decline in quality that many claim. My favorite video game last gen was a Sega game (i.e. Valkyria Chronicles) so they must be doing something right.

I never played a Sega game until after the Dreamcast was dead.

So, on one hand, I can't say they're better or worse now, but at least I'm playing them now.

Their games are still good but are selling worse for the most part I think. Thanks to the scattered fanbase after the Dreamcast, no single platform holds the majority of sega fans. Thus many of their games struggle.
---
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy
#18Quesker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 4:51:45 PM
cador posted...
Valor_Phoenix posted...
CyricsServant posted...
Not to go off on a tangent, but I don't think Sega's software has seen the massive decline in quality that many claim. My favorite video game last gen was a Sega game (i.e. Valkyria Chronicles) so they must be doing something right.

I never played a Sega game until after the Dreamcast was dead.

So, on one hand, I can't say they're better or worse now, but at least I'm playing them now.

Their games are still good but are selling worse for the most part I think. Thanks to the scattered fanbase after the Dreamcast, no single platform holds the majority of sega fans. Thus many of their games struggle.

Actually, this could be the case if Nintendo does go third party. Yet another reason not to.
---
-MillionGunmannn
#19robomagonPosted 2/23/2014 5:04:53 PM
Why would their games get worse when they have better hardware to work with and more resources to put into their games?
---
DO NOT WRITE BELOW THIS LINE
#20ZatchBellPosted 2/23/2014 5:06:29 PM
Nintendo is not going third party, the 3ds is successful and wii u will likely have a larger installed base than super nes(49 million), n64(33 million) and the gamecube(22 million) by the time it's successor comes along.
---
Sega Fan for Life