Finally 100%ed Mario 3d World

#1StarmanJunior64Posted 2/19/2014 7:20:49 PM
Wow what a phenomenal game. Not too happy with having to clear with all of the characters, but that was one of the best Mario games I've ever played. Definitely left a great taste in my mouth.

If you're still on the fence, don't be!

All I gotta say is...daaat crown world. Champions Road...took me so many tries, but once I beat it once, I got on a roll with all of the others.
---
Playing: Terranigma, and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
#2TullyBlanchardPosted 2/19/2014 7:24:48 PM
K
---
Follow Me! @Dagatassy - Nintendo Network ID: Dagatassy
#3crowe_1Posted 2/19/2014 7:47:23 PM
I never bothered to pass it with all characters. It is an amazing game though. So much creativity.

If I had one complaint, it would be that on the whole it's a pretty easy game. Even Champion's Road is only overly hard if not using Peach, Rosalina, or the raccoon suit. That being said, I haven't really done multiplayer.

But still an incredible experience. Glad you enjoyed it, TC!
---
My SSBM combo vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/crowe1
#4terrancejonesPosted 2/19/2014 7:50:29 PM
I admit, I had to team up with a Peach and Rosalina roommate to tackle the Championchip Road. I'd use Peach to carry my roommate through the parts I could do easily, and the other way around or other parts. We were going to get the other controllers turned on for getting two more players to hit the flag... but there was just no time to cheat... hahaha!
---
Every console has a game worth playing to me, like for example, the Xbox 360 has Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.
#5StarmanJunior64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 7:57:10 PM
How'd you find the mystery house marathon? It took me so long the first try, but then when I tried it again I beat it four times in a row with the remaining characters without losing once.
---
Playing: Terranigma, and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team