Bring the third pokemon game on the Wii U

#1omniryuPosted 2/19/2014 7:15:33 PM
I give three good reasons.

1. The Wii U can use it now. So far the Wii U has two rpgs. A. Monster hunter b. X. the Wii U can use some diversity in its library.

2. Adults can't get the original pokemon experience on handheld..... let me explain. The creator was ask why he didn't put a full fledged pokemon game on the Wii years ago. He said wanted the consumers to experience the trade and local battle. Well the pokemon gamers who are adult can't experience that anyway so there's no point of withholding it from the consoles.

3. A more relaxing way to play. I'm not sure about you guys but I hate when I'm playing a handheld for a long time and I get neck pain from looking down to much. With a console I can look straight up at the tv and even lay down with my arm resting.

4. HD. Make a more immersive experience. Plus if there's another handheld coming. It is going to be in HD. So creating a HD game now you're saving yourself 90% of the work when a new pokemon come out.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#2SegavsCapcomPosted 2/19/2014 7:16:14 PM
Gamefreak would actually want to do it first.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#3OvieCanucksFanPosted 2/19/2014 7:19:53 PM
The name Pokemon U would also fit with X and Y.
#4omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 7:25:36 PM
OvieCanucksFan posted...

Idk. It doesn't fit with the DNA theme.
---
#5kjhoveyPosted 2/19/2014 7:28:39 PM
1. Yeah, the Wii U could use a lot at this point.

2. It's a little hard to read what you said for this point. What do you meant adults can't experience this?

3. That can be said for any handheld lol. But yeah, it can be more relaxing... same can be said vice-versa though. It's much more comfortable to play handhelds in certain positions.

4. I have found the handheld Pokemon games to be far more immersive than the console Pokemon games.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/kjhovey
Steam= kjhovey GT= kjhovey v2 PSN= kjhovey
#6omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 8:33:11 PM
kjhovey posted...

2. It's a little hard to read what you said for this point. What do you meant adults can't experience this?

3. That can be said for any handheld lol. But yeah, it can be more relaxing... same can be said vice-versa though. It's much more comfortable to play handhelds in certain positions.

4. I have found the handheld Pokemon games to be far more immersive than the console Pokemon games.

The original pokemon experience is where you are in school. Either the cafeteria or playground and trade locally.
---
#7splashinkarpPosted 2/19/2014 9:04:09 PM
Not happening. Unless it's a spinoff. Gamefreak has said no already to console main series Pokemon. People should really give up on this notion. Gamefreak has said it won't happen, so I strongly believe it won't happen. Unless of course it's a spinoff like Mystery Dungeon or the Rumble game.
#8kjhoveyPosted 2/20/2014 11:22:27 AM
omniryu posted...
kjhovey posted...

The original pokemon experience is where you are in school. Either the cafeteria or playground and trade locally.

But that is doable as an adult. I'm an adult now... I still trade locally with my friends and such.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/kjhovey
Steam= kjhovey GT= kjhovey v2 PSN= kjhovey
#9Baha05Posted 2/20/2014 11:24:14 AM
kjhovey posted...
But that is doable as an adult. I'm an adult now... I still trade locally with my friends and such.

Plus Online exists now in Pokemon, it has for like 3 generations of Pokemon titles.
---
"Zelda is THE original RPG." Error1355 (Moderator)
#10Maxx_the_SlashPosted 2/20/2014 11:29:24 AM(edited)
omniryu posted...
OvieCanucksFan posted...

Idk. It doesn't fit with the DNA theme.

It's not going by a "DNA theme". It's just the Alphabet. X = Xerneas, Y = Yveltal, and we're going to get Z, which represents Zygarde.

And besides, X and Y represents the X and Y chromosomes that make up a human, specifically what sets two gender's apart. It has nothing to do with DNA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 103/Sirius 206
AC:NL/3DS: 3222-5637-7984 (Name: Josh) | WiiU: Maxx_the_Slash | XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash