Bring the third pokemon game on the Wii U

#11RahzarXPosted 2/20/2014 11:38:37 AM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
omniryu posted...
OvieCanucksFan posted...
The name Pokemon U would also fit with X and Y.

Idk. It doesn't fit with the DNA theme.

It's not going by a "DNA theme". It's just the Alphabet. X = Xerneas, Y = Yveltal, and we're going to get Z, which represents Zygarde.

And besides, X and Y represents the X and Y chromosomes that make up a human, specifically what sets two gender's apart. It has nothing to do with DNA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_sex-determination_system

Uhhh chromosomes are part of DNA... and the structure exists in most mammals and insects.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the game but you're wrong in what you said.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#12Dstylez2Posted 2/20/2014 11:42:36 AM
I agree with this topic. I have been waiting for a full fledged Pokemon RPG on a main system ever since I was a kid.
---
Pokemon SS friend code: 3868 0319 8173
#13Baha05Posted 2/20/2014 11:44:10 AM
Dstylez2 posted...
I agree with this topic. I have been waiting for a full fledged Pokemon RPG on a main system ever since I was a kid.

I kinda have too but the more I think of it the more I think this concept just fails and more so if people expect it to be out fast.

If GF or anyone did make it, it would look like it would belong on a handheld or it would takes FAR too long to put in the insane stuff people want.
---
"Zelda is THE original RPG." Error1355 (Moderator)
#14Dstylez2Posted 2/20/2014 11:45:55 AM
Baha05 posted...
Dstylez2 posted...

I kinda have too but the more I think of it the more I think this concept just fails and more so if people expect it to be out fast.

If GF or anyone did make it, it would look like it would belong on a handheld or it would takes FAR too long to put in the insane stuff people want.

If Final Fantasy games are on consoles I don't see why a Pokemon game can't be. Also they could always adjust the formula a bit and make it ever better and better suited for consoles.
---
#15Baha05Posted 2/20/2014 11:50:14 AM
Dstylez2 posted...
If Final Fantasy games are on consoles I don't see why a Pokemon game can't be. Also they could always adjust the formula a bit and make it ever better and better suited for consoles.

Well because that's just it, they are vastly different in nature and what people are asking for is way too ambitious for Pokemon that the formula would need to be changed a lot for it to work.

More so if people keep suggesting the stupid Pokemon MMO.
---
#16Dstylez2Posted 2/20/2014 11:51:47 AM
Baha05 posted...
Dstylez2 posted...

Well because that's just it, they are vastly different in nature and what people are asking for is way too ambitious for Pokemon that the formula would need to be changed a lot for it to work.

More so if people keep suggesting the stupid Pokemon MMO.

Then change it and get it to work? They need to think outside the box for once. Give us something that will blow our minds and make the Wii U a must buy.
---
#17Baha05Posted 2/20/2014 11:53:16 AM
Dstylez2 posted...
Then change it and get it to work? They need to think outside the box for once. Give us something that will blow our minds and make the Wii U a must buy.

But then changing it could be for the worse, just like FFXIII. Besides at this point there isn't a ton you can do to RPG battle systems to wow people, it's more based on world interactions and difficulty.
---
#18Dstylez2Posted 2/20/2014 11:55:06 AM
Baha05 posted...
Dstylez2 posted...

But then changing it could be for the worse, just like FFXIII. Besides at this point there isn't a ton you can do to RPG battle systems to wow people, it's more based on world interactions and difficulty.

Changing could also make it better, you never know until you brainstorm and make an attempt to improve something. I definitely think the Pokemon formula is getting tired and can be improved.
---
#19Baha05Posted 2/20/2014 12:00:33 PM
Dstylez2 posted...
Changing could also make it better, you never know until you brainstorm and make an attempt to improve something. I definitely think the Pokemon formula is getting tired and can be improved.

Yes but again most people want change that is way too big for this series to go full RPG. Which it just doesn't work as it's an combination of basically all RPGs,
---
#20vattodevPosted 2/20/2014 12:08:01 PM
Where is the Stadium game on the Wii U? Come on, we all know that they are going to look gorgeous in HD.
---
Have fun with whatever you like instead of telling people that they are having fun the wrong way.
3DS FC: 0748-3443-8121 (Safari: Panchan, Machoke, Riolu)