Bring the third pokemon game on the Wii U

#21Stanger5150Posted 2/20/2014 1:11:49 PM
vattodev posted...
Where is the Stadium game on the Wii U? Come on, we all know that they are going to look gorgeous in HD.

I want Snap for Wii U. The game pad is perfect for it.
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG-16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U
#22Baha05Posted 2/20/2014 1:12:23 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
vattodev posted...
Where is the Stadium game on the Wii U? Come on, we all know that they are going to look gorgeous in HD.

I want Snap for Wii U. The game pad is perfect for it.

Snap and Snap Light for the Wii U/3DS
---
"Zelda is THE original RPG." Error1355 (Moderator)
#23omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 2:07:34 PM
Baha05 posted...
Dstylez2 posted...
I agree with this topic. I have been waiting for a full fledged Pokemon RPG on a main system ever since I was a kid.

I kinda have too but the more I think of it the more I think this concept just fails and more so if people expect it to be out fast.

If GF or anyone did make it, it would look like it would belong on a handheld or it would takes FAR too long to put in the insane stuff people want.

The core content we wanted is already on the handheld. But the divide between us comes in how it should play traditional or action rpg.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#24omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 2:22:09 PM
Think about it this way. Super smash brothers, which is the original "couch experience" is now coming to handheld. So why can't pokemon come to the Wii U?
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#25SaraAB87Posted 2/20/2014 3:48:03 PM
omniryu posted...
kjhovey posted...
1. Yeah, the Wii U could use a lot at this point.

2. It's a little hard to read what you said for this point. What do you meant adults can't experience this?

3. That can be said for any handheld lol. But yeah, it can be more relaxing... same can be said vice-versa though. It's much more comfortable to play handhelds in certain positions.

4. I have found the handheld Pokemon games to be far more immersive than the console Pokemon games.

The original pokemon experience is where you are in school. Either the cafeteria or playground and trade locally.

Electronics are banned at almost every grade school here, and some other schools as well. Kinda makes it impossible to experience this.
---
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 3926-4622-6128
#26Felix6464Posted 2/20/2014 4:10:12 PM
omniryu posted...
Think about it this way. Super smash brothers, which is the original "couch experience" is now coming to handheld. So why can't pokemon come to the Wii U?

Has Nintendo ever claimed this was always going to be console only? Did they need drastic changes to core mechanics solely to make it work on the 3Ds? GF has always said the main franchise is handheld only, for many reasons. Pokemon was always about taking it with you and interaction with other people, hence its name. Having it move to consoles and changing it to full rpg contradicts this very idea that they kept for so long. Also, changing it would be terrible, considering the massive competitive aspect that goes with this game.
---
Now remember, its ok to trade with someone you like, but when someone scams you in Pokemon, that's no good!
#GivePringlesBack
#27Neo_HeartlessPosted 2/20/2014 4:13:14 PM
I'm not even going to bother reading this thread. I'm just going to say people don't want a console pokemon, they want a pokemon they can play on the go. That's always been the appeal of it, so stop asking for something that isn't going to happen.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]