I guess Nintendo doesn't want our money.

#11AaronPHughesPosted 2/20/2014 12:24:45 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
IknowKungFu posted...
I agree. Where's FF and SOM

I've had $16 in my hand eagerly waiting to shove into Nintendo's face to get both of those in NA.

don't worry, the trolls and Nintendo apologist will tell you "YOU CAN BUY IT IN WII MODE LOL"

NOJ is out of touch with America and they hold back releases for no real reason.
---
Systems Owned - 2600, 5200, NES, NES2, Gameboy, SNES, Virtual Boy, Gameboy Color, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, GBA, DS, DSLite, GBM, Wii, 360, 3DS, Wii U
#12Baha05Posted 2/20/2014 12:27:01 PM
AaronPHughes posted...
don't worry, the trolls and Nintendo apologist will tell you "YOU CAN BUY IT IN WII MODE LOL"

NOJ is out of touch with America and they hold back releases for no real reason.

Well yeah you can buy them in Wii Mode. Besdies this is why VC sucks. Because whn you remove the Nintendo owned products you are left with a ton of 3rd party titles and many people think they can just be put on the eShop, but in reality they can't simply just put it on there without 3rd party consent.
---
"Zelda is THE original RPG." Error1355 (Moderator)
#13n00bsaib0tPosted 2/20/2014 12:31:32 PM
AaronPHughes posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
IknowKungFu posted...
I agree. Where's FF and SOM

I've had $16 in my hand eagerly waiting to shove into Nintendo's face to get both of those in NA.

Actually I'll point out that those aren't Nintendo IPs and Nintendo has zero say in getting them on their service.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#14AaronPHughesPosted 2/20/2014 12:31:51 PM
Baha05 posted...
AaronPHughes posted...

Well yeah you can buy them in Wii Mode. Besdies this is why VC sucks. Because whn you remove the Nintendo owned products you are left with a ton of 3rd party titles and many people think they can just be put on the eShop, but in reality they can't simply just put it on there without 3rd party consent.

Those games are on Japans VC. I bet Square would love to have more money from the US.

Nintendo could always release Mario RPG but I doubt that'll happen anytime soon.
---
Systems Owned - 2600, 5200, NES, NES2, Gameboy, SNES, Virtual Boy, Gameboy Color, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, GBA, DS, DSLite, GBM, Wii, 360, 3DS, Wii U
#15Baha05Posted 2/20/2014 12:33:48 PM
AaronPHughes posted...
Those games are on Japans VC. I bet Square would love to have more money from the US.

Nintendo could always release Mario RPG but I doubt that'll happen anytime soon.

Yeah and? Just because they are on the JP eShop doesn't mean they are allowed for the NA eShop. Because remember SE also has not ported/localized titles or version in NA either.

Hell I'm freaking surprised that they are giving us definitive versions for Kingdom Hearts Final Mixs and both FFX and FFX-2.
---
"Zelda is THE original RPG." Error1355 (Moderator)
#16SeamusOHassey(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 1:39:01 PM
dancing_cactuar posted...
Is this your "SMB3 isn't on VC yet" topic? Or should I be looking forward to that one later on?

Maybe, I'm just saying.
---
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
I shouldn't have to press [1] for English.
#17AaronPHughesPosted 2/20/2014 2:18:36 PM
Why doesn't Nintendo release more VC games?
---
#18Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 2/24/2014 11:42:41 PM
People complaining about old games are part of the problem
---
Smash 4 for Wii U!
#19DiscostewSMPosted 2/24/2014 11:49:42 PM
Of course those games are in Wii mode. The problem is that I don't have a Classic Controller to play them (nor do I plan to get one just for that). That's why SMRPG sits in Wii mode unplayed as did A Link to the Past until they released that on Wii U VC, as I originally got those spending coins on CN.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#20comicman117Posted 2/24/2014 11:55:02 PM(edited)
Nintendo ignorance is the one few things I don't like about the company. They need to stop living in the past. There needs to be more games on the VC in the U.S. It's absurd.

Besides Japan hasn't even been Nintendo's biggest moneymaking country on the home console market since the days of the SNES / Super Famicon.