DKC:TF releases today! Why no M&L,Zelda,PKMN,AC,KH3D,StarFox... for Wii U?

#11LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 7:13:28 PM
So how come 3rd party games don't sell well for the Wii U?

If you got DKC: TF today, what do you think if it? I'm just getting out from work.
---
Wii U NNID: LegendaryHeroR. 3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070.
Xbox Live & PSN: EliteGamerRyan.
#1240DribylfPosted 2/21/2014 7:16:42 PM
Eh, I would feel uncomfortable if Nintendo did that tbqh

But yeah, these awesome 3DS have been in development since before the 3DS was released, hence why we're getting so many awesome games now.

Give the Wii U some time, it'll have its glory.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990
#13AwesomeAshleyPosted 2/22/2014 7:19:38 AM
That'd be great. However, these things take more than a week to do.
---
You better be afraid of the great Ashley!
Mario is a better character than Batman, and would beat him in a fight
#14LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 4:35:02 AM(edited)
40Dribylf posted...
Eh, I would feel uncomfortable if Nintendo did that tbqh

But yeah, these awesome 3DS have been in development since before the 3DS was released, hence why we're getting so many awesome games now.

Give the Wii U some time, it'll have its glory.

3DS came out on March 2011 but it got Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 on Nov. and Dec. 2011. It didn't get more 1st party quality games until after 2 years after system launch. It's lazy that Wii U doesn't have Mario Kart 8 yet, but I'm gonna give it more time of waiting 2 years after release and expecting it to have big suprises like Mario RPG, Pokemon Stadium 3, new game from old franchises like Kid Icarus & Luigi's Mansion, regular space shooter Star Fox, Metroid Prime 4, 3D Animal Crossing, etc. at the end of this year, or else I'm gonna have a bf & write a letter to Nintendo's manager.
---
Wii U NNID: LegendaryHeroR. 3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070.
Xbox Live & PSN: EliteGamerRyan.
#15Sad_FacePosted 2/23/2014 10:08:09 AM
Who says those games aren't in development but Nintendo is being tight lipped about it like they usually are?
---
http://i.imgur.com/YYsr5Fo.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Ggm1rlp.gif
#16killtacular30Posted 2/23/2014 11:23:11 AM
A lot of people like the handhelds because you can take them anywheres with you, there easy to carry around, and a home console isn't made to take it on the go with you, unless your going over to a friends house or something...

Handhelds are big for young kids and parents because there kids can have something to do in the car ride, specially if it's a long drive somewhere... Myself I don't know of any adults that have handhelds these days. The reason I don't have one or get one is because I don't like the small screen, I never could get into that as a kid, I guess that is from playing the NES, SNES and Sega on a standard tv plus if I was outside or at a friends house we would play games and stuff not video games unless my friend had a home console or I brought mine...