Standards That Only The Wii U is Held To.

#1QlJGamerPosted 2/22/2014 4:47:19 AM(edited)
The Grammar Below is Bad, Sorry it's late, don't read if you want a perfect text. Yes I am aware that some words are not being used the right way, BUT your brain can use context clues to decode the message.

1. Being Double Backwords Compatible
Why isn't compatibility with its Predecessor's Predecessor's controllers? Smash Bros Will Not Even be the same if I can not play it with the GameCube Controller. Why Doesn't the Wii U support the Gamecube stuff, I mean its has the Wii Mode.

2.Not Supporting An Alternative Controller on Every Game
I do not understand why the alternative controllers are not used for everything. It is a shame that the Pro Controller can not be used for Nintendoland, It is a controller and it should be used on every game.

3.Forward Backwords Compatible
Whyyy can't I use the Wii U Gamepad to play Wii games? Like when I used the Wii controller to play Gamecube games. And gamecube controller to play Nintendo64 games and so on... agh!

4.Not Supporting an unique feature for everygame
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze doesn't even USE the gamepad.... Every Xbox One games uses the Kinect and Eveerrry 3DS game uses the 3D feature. What is the point of the GamePad if its not going to be used in everygame? They should just get rid of it. Every other unique feature in a console is used in everything..

5.Paying For the Same Thing With a Discount is stupid
Now, if I want to play Super Mario World on my Wii U I need to pay 1.99???? I am not going to go to the Wii mode and play it THERE,,,, that takes like 30 seconds. I rather have paid full price again. like over at ps and xbox.

6.Miiverse Has Moderators
Why does this social hub have active moderators? I can not even write disgusting things without being banned or moderated? I do not understand why I can't do this even though all the the rules of miiverse are clearly against it (TOS).

7.Online
Every game needs online... The New PlayStation 4 Exclusive The Order doesn't but and because yeah ...Nintendo is behind and all the wii u games don't get online.

8.Inferior.No Advertising.No love versions expected to sell at lot? Blame falls on Wii U Owners

ONLY ON THE WII U does the inferior version of a game expects to be sold at the other levels. It has nothing to do about the Wii U owners or the game really. It is the advertisement. IF Activision came out and praised the Wii U version of Call of Duty Black Ops II and called it Next Gen and all this blah blah it would of sold more. NO ONE even knows Wii U has COD

Research it, games that get more praise on one system = better sale of that system? Tomb Raider Definitive version. Common conclusion was that the Playstation 4 version ran better... you know which one sold more? Enough about this, I will make another thread about this.

The Grammar Above is Bad, Sorry it's late
---
Quite Intelligent Judging
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 2/22/2014 3:58:07 AM
Backwords
#3Valor_PhoenixPosted 2/22/2014 4:02:08 AM
Creating a field of strawman targets to dismantle with your witty replies?

How bold. Such daring.

We have enough online content on the Playstation already, including actual MMOs; leave our precious single player games out of this.
---
~ PSN ID: ValorPhoenix ~ Raven [ / . \ ] Hubris
"There are more defective users than defective systems."
#4ZiggletoothPosted 2/22/2014 4:11:04 AM
Valor_Phoenix posted...

I was going to say this...

...I like you valor...
---
He feared that his home should appear to Gods and men.
Dreadful, dank and hated even by the Gods. Hades -Iliad 20.64-65
#5Retroxgamer0Posted 2/22/2014 4:13:27 AM
ill answer everything you asked about with my thoughts

Q: Why doesn't the Wii U support gamecube controllers?
A: Gamecube is a very old console. while it has limited backwards compatibility with the Wii, i think having support for controllers that are really old, two generations ago, is a waste of money and resources. they had to keep the price of the console down, not bring it up with niche features. while it may be nice to go buy a used gamecube controller on ebay to play smashbros 4 on, nintendo really wants you playing the game on the pro controller they sell, not a long time discontinued controller they aren't actively selling or making money on. BC is fine, but two generations ago? it's understandable why they cut GCN controller support to me, be reasonable.

Q: All controllers should be usable with every game?
A: theres really nothing to say other than i agree 100%, everyone has this gripe. i have NO IDEA why every controller is not supported by every game, infact i think it really hurts games like Sonic Lost World that i can't play with a pro controller and i'm forced to use a controller i don't like as much, as it directly affects my gameplay of said game, for no reason. why didn't they add pro controller support? who knows!

Q: Why can't Wii games use the Gamepad?
A: this ones simple, because of motion controls. what're you going to do, waggle your gamepad? swing it like a sword? you do know if you break it, thats 150 dollars to replace w/o warranty correct?

Q: Why can't the Gamepad be used uniquely with every game?
A: the gamepad doesn't really fit every type of game well. for instance, why add touch mechanics to DKC Tropical Freeze when its already difficult? multi focus would ruin a game that requires split second reactions like that one, or you die fustrating deaths.

Q: Why pay more for upgraded versions of Virtual Console games?
A: Nintendo has to spend money to put VC games on the gamepad, so they tax you for it to cover the difference

Q: Why put moderators on Miiverse?
A: to keep their family friendly image

Q: Every game needs online?
A: Strongly disagree, i wouldn't like to see every game have a rushed online mode if it doesn't fit, but i would like to see more Nintendo games use online functionality, especially Mario Party, or core Mario titles

Q: They need to advertise better?
A: I disagree i see them advertising a lot already. they actively spammed twitter for Donkey Kong. they have their own youtube channel to advertise all of their games. they have advertisements all over eshop, they have nintendo direct, and they actively reach out to fans in NYC events, and spot pass events. How else can they advertise? i also have seen plenty of commercials about Wii U.

Q: Nintendo has inferior versions of all third party?
A: this is due to their gimmicks-over-horsepower mentality. developers don't want to spend time and money making creative exclusive content for Nintendo, when they know most gamers buy Nintendo systems only for Nintendo games, and the Wii U isn't selling well. It seems reasonable to me.
#6QlJGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2014 4:26:49 AM(edited)
Valor_Phoenix posted...

How bold. Such daring.

We have enough online content on the Playstation already, including actual MMOs; leave our precious single player games out of this.

It is not about having enough it is about having every game having online multiplayer. Their has been one Wii U exclusive title that has not been criticize for lacking online multiplayer. You want to make this about the Playstation, and it is not even about that at all. Strawman targets? hardly I am just posting things people complain about strictly but only relating to the Wii U.

Hardly anyone Playstation 4 owners are crying about PlayStation 4 Exclusive:The Order not having Multiplayer. But every Nintendo exclusive their is a firestorm about online multiplayer. I was using an example of how other exclusives can go on without being subjected but on the Wii U its a different story.
---
#7JackalPosted 2/22/2014 4:36:16 AM
Someone has had too much sugar this morning.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#8_The_Hitcher_Posted 2/22/2014 4:37:51 AM
QlJGamer posted...
Valor_Phoenix posted...

How bold. Such daring.

It is not about having enough it is about having every game having online multiplayer. Their has been one Wii U exclusive title that has not been criticize for lacking online multiplayer. You want to make this about the Playstation, and it is not even about that at all. Strawman targets? hardly I am just posting things people complain about strictly but only relating to the Wii U.

Hardly anyone Playstation 4 owners are crying about PlayStation 4 Exclusive:The Order not having Multiplayer. But every Nintendo exclusive their is a firestorm about online multiplayer. I was using an example of how other exclusives can go on without being subjected but on the Wii U its a different story.

Every Nintendo exclusive in which online multiplayer makes sense, rather, which is pretty much anything with local.

Oh and you'll find there have been plenty of people complaining about the lack of co-op in the order, but the real difference is that there are plenty of online games on the Playstation. Nintendo are still, in 2014, borderline ignoring it. That does make the situation different whether you like it or not.

That basically goes for all your other points too, either they're being compared to totally different situations or are things that are complained about but an apparent victim complex stops you from seeing it.
#9QlJGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2014 4:48:48 AM(edited)
_The_Hitcher_ posted...
QlJGamer posted...
Valor_Phoenix posted...

How bold. Such daring.

Every Nintendo exclusive in which online multiplayer makes sense, rather, which is pretty much anything with local.

Oh and you'll find there have been plenty of people complaining about the lack of co-op in the order, but the real difference is that there are plenty of online games on the Playstation. Nintendo are still, in 2014, borderline ignoring it. That does make the situation different whether you like it or not.

That basically goes for all your other points too, either they're being compared to totally different situations or are things that are complained about but an apparent victim complex stops you from seeing it.

I am going to keep pushing this until you get it. I am not talking about co-op. I am talking about online multiplayer.I am talking about how every Nintendo-made Wii U game needs online multiplayer. Sony has only made two PlayStation 4 exclusives for the PS4, Knack and Killzone. NO ONE said a word about Knack not having online multiplayer... Super Mario 3D World on the other hand..... not so much.

you are making zero sense to the things I am saying in the post above. Apparent victim complex stops me from seeing it, What exactly am I a victim of? You seem to not understand the Natural parody of my first post.
---
#10RogerTritonHOPEPosted 2/22/2014 5:02:08 AM
Jackal posted...
Someone has had too much sugar this morning.

white powder >_>
---
Greatness Awaits. Roger Triton
http://i.imgur.com/Xp2xw6e.png