Standards That Only The Wii U is Held To.

#11FayeLadyPosted 2/22/2014 5:18:47 AM
QlJGamer posted...
_The_Hitcher_ posted...
QlJGamer posted...
Valor_Phoenix posted...
Creating a field of strawman targets to dismantle with your witty replies?

How bold. Such daring.

We have enough online content on the Playstation already, including actual MMOs; leave our precious single player games out of this.

It is not about having enough it is about having every game having online multiplayer. Their has been one Wii U exclusive title that has not been criticize for lacking online multiplayer. You want to make this about the Playstation, and it is not even about that at all. Strawman targets? hardly I am just posting things people complain about strictly but only relating to the Wii U.

Hardly anyone Playstation 4 owners are crying about PlayStation 4 Exclusive:The Order not having Multiplayer. But every Nintendo exclusive their is a firestorm about online multiplayer. I was using an example of how other exclusives can go on without being subjected but on the Wii U its a different story.

Every Nintendo exclusive in which online multiplayer makes sense, rather, which is pretty much anything with local.

Oh and you'll find there have been plenty of people complaining about the lack of co-op in the order, but the real difference is that there are plenty of online games on the Playstation. Nintendo are still, in 2014, borderline ignoring it. That does make the situation different whether you like it or not.

That basically goes for all your other points too, either they're being compared to totally different situations or are things that are complained about but an apparent victim complex stops you from seeing it.

I am going to keep pushing this until you get it. I am not talking about co-op. I am talking about online multiplayer.I am talking about how every Nintendo-made Wii U game needs online multiplayer. Sony has only made two PlayStation 4 exclusives for the PS4, Knack and Killzone. NO ONE said a word about Knack not having online multiplayer... Super Mario 3D World on the other hand..... not so much.

you are making zero sense to the things I am saying in the post above. Apparent victim complex stops me from seeing it, What exactly am I a victim of? You seem to not understand the Natural parody of my first post.

That would be because Knack had no multiplayer at all, yet still managed to get some type of community features in it, on top of those community features native to the system.

Mario 3D world had multiplayer but simply neglected online gamers in this aspect. If Mario was a single player only game, there is no problem.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#12lunchbox2042Posted 2/22/2014 5:24:52 AM
They're excuse that they wanted multiplayer to be focused on people in the same room for not including online was pathetic. There's no reason you couldn't have both.
#13Deeprest1Posted 2/22/2014 5:57:42 AM
FayeLady posted...
QlJGamer posted...
_The_Hitcher_ posted...
QlJGamer posted...
Valor_Phoenix posted...
Creating a field of strawman targets to dismantle with your witty replies?

How bold. Such daring.

We have enough online content on the Playstation already, including actual MMOs; leave our precious single player games out of this.

It is not about having enough it is about having every game having online multiplayer. Their has been one Wii U exclusive title that has not been criticize for lacking online multiplayer. You want to make this about the Playstation, and it is not even about that at all. Strawman targets? hardly I am just posting things people complain about strictly but only relating to the Wii U.

Hardly anyone Playstation 4 owners are crying about PlayStation 4 Exclusive:The Order not having Multiplayer. But every Nintendo exclusive their is a firestorm about online multiplayer. I was using an example of how other exclusives can go on without being subjected but on the Wii U its a different story.

Every Nintendo exclusive in which online multiplayer makes sense, rather, which is pretty much anything with local.

Oh and you'll find there have been plenty of people complaining about the lack of co-op in the order, but the real difference is that there are plenty of online games on the Playstation. Nintendo are still, in 2014, borderline ignoring it. That does make the situation different whether you like it or not.

That basically goes for all your other points too, either they're being compared to totally different situations or are things that are complained about but an apparent victim complex stops you from seeing it.

I am going to keep pushing this until you get it. I am not talking about co-op. I am talking about online multiplayer.I am talking about how every Nintendo-made Wii U game needs online multiplayer. Sony has only made two PlayStation 4 exclusives for the PS4, Knack and Killzone. NO ONE said a word about Knack not having online multiplayer... Super Mario 3D World on the other hand..... not so much.

you are making zero sense to the things I am saying in the post above. Apparent victim complex stops me from seeing it, What exactly am I a victim of? You seem to not understand the Natural parody of my first post.

That would be because Knack had no multiplayer at all, yet still managed to get some type of community features in it, on top of those community features native to the system.

Mario 3D world had multiplayer but simply neglected online gamers in this aspect. If Mario was a single player only game, there is no problem.

Actually you're wrong.
It had co-op multiplayer where the second player controls a different colored Knack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajW00fPmayU
#14FayeLadyPosted 2/22/2014 6:10:12 AM
Deeprest1 posted...

Actually you're wrong.
It had co-op multiplayer where the second player controls a different colored Knack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajW00fPmayU

I suppose thats true, but I'd say Roboknack is about as multiplayer as a person playing Tails in a single player Sonic game.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#15n00bsaib0tPosted 2/22/2014 6:21:32 AM
The grammar in this entire thread is attrocious. I don't understand why some people can't grasp the concepts of their shows possession, they're is they are, there is "over there". Honestly it makes you guys look like a bunch of bickering kids.

As for this online miltiplayer argument, in what world is co-op not multiplayer? Can someone answer this? Online co-OP is online multiplayer whether anyone likes it or not. Got that TC?
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#16QlJGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2014 6:37:40 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
The grammar in this entire thread is attrocious. I don't understand why some people can't grasp the concepts of their shows possession, they're is they are, there is "over there". Honestly it makes you guys look like a bunch of bickering kids.

As for this online miltiplayer argument, in what world is co-op not multiplayer? Can someone answer this? Online co-OP is online multiplayer whether anyone likes it or not. Got that TC?

He said people were complaining about co-op, I said this convo is about online multiplayer. He didnt say online co-op. you alway knew about the grammar i warned you. exclusive games made by hardware developers btw.

stop trying to use strawmans. because that not even multiplayer agrument.
---
Quite Intelligent Judging
#17Neo_HeartlessPosted 2/22/2014 6:44:42 AM
While the strawman points are a bit silly, I do agree with the TC about third party advertising.

In the UK, many of the Christmas season third party games didn't even announce their WiiU versions. There were ads in papers, on buses and on TV for Ghosts for example, and they showed the 360 and PS3 boxes, but not the WiiU box. It wasn't even mentioned on any blurb.

Does it really add on that much to the cost to photoshop in a picture of the WiiU case? I don't want to say ulterior motives but why would you deliberately not advertise a game you've released in favour of other versions?

And in regards to Valor, I'd like him more if every second post wasn't an advertisement for Sony. You must be able to destroy troll arguments without resorting to Sony shrilling, surely?
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#18n00bsaib0tPosted 2/22/2014 6:45:28 AM
QlJGamer posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

He said people were complaining about co-op, I said this convo is about online multiplayer. He didnt say online co-op. you alway knew about the grammar i warned you. exclusive games made by hardware developers btw.

stop trying to use strawmans. because that not even multiplayer agrument.

I called everyone out on grammar, not just you.

And if you mention lack of online multiplayer and someone else mentions people complaining about co-op missing as a response, they are clearly talking about online play. Co-op is still multiplayer.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#19BoomerTheGreatPosted 2/22/2014 7:08:06 AM
Neo_Heartless posted...
While the strawman points are a bit silly, I do agree with the TC about third party advertising.

In the UK, many of the Christmas season third party games didn't even announce their WiiU versions. There were ads in papers, on buses and on TV for Ghosts for example, and they showed the 360 and PS3 boxes, but not the WiiU box. It wasn't even mentioned on any blurb.

Does it really add on that much to the cost to photoshop in a picture of the WiiU case? I don't want to say ulterior motives but why would you deliberately not advertise a game you've released in favour of other versions?

And in regards to Valor, I'd like him more if every second post wasn't an advertisement for Sony. You must be able to destroy troll arguments without resorting to Sony shrilling, surely?

Lol
---
Greatness comes from within
#20Tenchi UKPosted 2/22/2014 7:15:30 AM
im not sure i follow the "pay full price again on psn and xbox live"
at least when it comes to things like ps1 games, with psone classics when you buy it you can use it on psp and vita as well as ps3 without paying extra (unified accounts)

im not too bothered with having to pay for gamepad support, i gladly would but it seems the wiiu virtual console release rate is far slower than the wii (there hasn't been a snes game for over a month in Europe)

if the wiiu Virtual console library was the same as the wii one id gladly pay that little bit extra for gamepad support on specific games rather than waiting months or longer to play something like chrono trigger on the gamepad.
---
Pear into Peaches!