I'm having an absolute BLAST with my Wii U. What's with all the doomsaying?

#1JonbazookabozPosted 2/23/2014 5:06:32 PM
Find it truly hilarious that the trolls on here actually think they are gonna sway public opinion on the wii u in any way. The guys here that own one and are having a great time with their wii u and are enjoying some of the best games on any console must find it bizarre!! I know i do. I laugh even harder when folk actually think Nintendo are in some kind of trouble and are magically gonna change direction based on some trolls forum posts on an american centric faq site!!! Lol
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#2FatalyzePosted 2/23/2014 5:20:49 PM
Because people are under the impression that, since the Wii U isn't selling up-to-par, it somehow affects the people that already own and are enjoying the console.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3024-5304-6395
Nintendo Network ID: Fatalyze666
#3hyena0123Posted 2/23/2014 5:22:24 PM
Wii U doomsayers are low iq people, not much else to it tbh
---
and then i ate the cubs.
#4NovaLevossidaPosted 2/23/2014 5:22:57 PM
BLAST. Bazooka. Hah hah.
---
I think the launch of other video game systems is also good for us - Iwata of Nintendo
the playstation 2 sure helped dreamcast - magemaximus
#5Emperor_mateusPosted 2/23/2014 5:26:06 PM
Personal enjoyment matters very little on gamefaqs. Its all about how many consoles are sold, despite that not mattering to anyone who posts here.
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#6DarkAdonis123Posted 2/23/2014 5:27:53 PM
hyena0123 posted...

To me that's the perfect description for the drones who continue to say the Wii U is doing fine despite that clearly not being true.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#7Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 5:33:10 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
hyena0123 posted...

To me that's the perfect description for the drones who continue to say the Wii U is doing fine despite that clearly not being true.

You're absolutely right buddy it's not doing fine, it's doing brilliantly.

Gotta love how butthurt people get when nintendo churn out one class game after another. The envy of all the other console makers!
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#8CDeikunPosted 2/23/2014 5:33:19 PM
Not that we all aren't to some degree, a lot are just stupid people.

They don't like that someone could like something they don't so they feel the need to hate on it.

Haters gonna hate.
#9chex81Posted 2/23/2014 5:36:19 PM
With ya TC =)
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU: chex81
#10fon1988Posted 2/23/2014 5:42:25 PM
I'm at a loss as to why people are so negative to the Wii U. I understand the name sounds strange and some third parties are avoiding the system but it's not the end of the world. The general public seems to treat the Wii U like it's a disease.

I have tons to play on this system, lots to look forward to, and I think the Gamepad is a pretty good and innovative controller. The web browser is great too.

Before anyone shouts Nintendrone at me, I own and play games on my 360 and PS3 as well and am planning to purchase a One or the PS4 sometime soon. I play games on all systems and am not biased and I still think the Wii U is the most fun system on the market.
---
NNID: PoisonShroom