when was the last time you bought a EA game

#21HayashiTakaraPosted 2/23/2014 8:45:31 PM
this may sound "strange"? but in the 31 years I've been alive, I never... ever... bought an EA game, lol.
#22fissionprimerPosted 2/23/2014 8:46:52 PM
Well..they are making Dragon Age Inquisition and it looks very good, i hope is as good as it looks.

Mass Effect 3 was awesome, so i hope this is for the best.

So yeah, they might be hated but they do some good games here and there..
---
Sorry for my grammar, I'm typing on Ipad.
#23guedesbrawlPosted 2/23/2014 8:48:36 PM
never bought one.
---
"Clones are bad!" "Tier Lists don't exist!" ... really now? >_>
#24VidgmchtrPosted 2/23/2014 8:49:46 PM
The console version of The Sims, back in 2003. Haven't purchased one since.
#25PoweranimalsPosted 2/23/2014 8:54:47 PM
Maverick_Reznor posted...
Poweranimals posted...
Why isn't "never" an option?

so you have never bought any of these games
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Electronic_Arts_games

Oh, well I did buy Monopoly Streets so four years it is.
#26AkaneJonesPosted 2/23/2014 9:02:48 PM
Poweranimals posted...

Actually I think that's true for me "Maxis" created and published SimCity 2000 and the Urban Renewal Kit expansion. This was prier to EA getting there dirty hands on Maxis with eventually lead to their demise.

Does some looking so Interplay's Bard's Tale on Apple II was published by EA maybe. I still don't think it counts if it did. Also randomly lists Boulder Dash, but I'm not thinking Boulder Dash Construction Kit for Apple II counts either. I knew that was going to happen, basically one or two Apple II or early Windows titles EA now controls with an iron fist that weren't even EA titles. The closest you get is the original version of Bard's Tale, which may more may not have been just to help distribute it of port to other systems.
#27robomagonPosted 2/23/2014 9:19:44 PM
Poweranimals posted...

OMG I've given them soooo much money...
---
DO NOT WRITE BELOW THIS LINE
#28Xenesis XenonPosted 2/23/2014 9:24:42 PM
Whenever Boom Blox: Bash Party came out.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#29cyberwarrior94Posted 2/23/2014 9:25:44 PM
Back when the PS4 launched, got Need for Speed Rivals and Battlefield 4. Oddly I got a broken Battlefield 4 disc (didn't play at all, not even read by my or my GF's PS4) so I replaced it with Injustice. Then I played Need for Speed, it was fun, but then I lost the game when I moved from my former Dorm to my apartment. I like them, but not Origin, its the reason why I didn't enjoy Rivals as much seeing the online races were blocked via it.
#30ExDiosPosted 2/23/2014 9:28:16 PM
Last week I picked up Need for Speed Rivals on X360.

Regardless of their practices, they're the publisher of Mass Effect, my favorite franchise so I will keep buying at least their Mass Effect games. If they screw up Mass Effect I'm done with them. :)