Best 3 games to get on Wii U?

#11TheOPMagikarpPosted 2/28/2014 7:34:30 AM
Get the wonderful 101, I promise you won't be disappointed. Don't listen to the people that complain about controls, they're easy to get used to. It has lots of replayability, like a lot, I don't usually like replaying a game just after I finish it, but I've completed this about 5 times in a month to get all of the unlockables. It has a pretty good and entertaining story with full voice acting and every time you're getting bored of the usual gameplay the game just throws something completely new at you. Wonderful, that's the only word I can use to describe this game, definitely my favorite wii u game so far
---
3ds FC: 1762-2785-2771
TSV:1287 IGN:X
#12cyberwarrior94(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2014 12:24:35 PM
niels200683 posted...
Funny how the top voted ones aren't even out yet.
I chose 'Other'

Monster hunter 3 Ultimate will, if you let it, take over your life for 400 hours.
Wonderful 101 is true to it's title - really wonderful. Lots of replayability
Super Mario 3D World is basically a shoe-in. Surprisingly lengthy, too - nice to replay with friends.
From the games not out yet - I'd get either Mario Kart or Smash bros for variaties sake. - if you're really limited on spending, I'd get smash bros first and pick up Sonic racing cheaply to scratch that racing itch until you can get mario kart.

I actually already own a Wii U with all of those titles plus more. This was just a list I made for games I wanted to get on it this year. I'll list the games I own as well (Also to the nice fellow who said "learn to count", please do read what I posted below the voting chart, thanks mate).
Wii U Titles:
-Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
-Super Mario 3D World
-Pikmin 3
-The Wonderful 101 (Love this game's controls, idk what's hard about them)
-The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (So far one of mt top 3 favorite Zelda games now)
-Need for Speed Most Wanted U
-Assassin's Creed 3
-Batman Arkham City Armored Edition
-Trine 2
-Call of Duty Ghosts (It was a gift, but the online is better than that of the PS and Xbox)
-ZombiU
-Nintendo Land
-New Super Mario Bros. U
-The Mighty Switch Force
#13cyberwarrior94(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2014 12:26:53 PM
fuzi11 posted...
every option has X in it... I think you already want that game

Let's just say....I'm far over hyped for that game, and I love Mechs! lol