Looks like no WiiU games til Mark Kart 8 and Super Smash, U?

#1TeremeiPosted 2/23/2014 9:09:17 PM
I might be picking up Wonderful 101 from Amazon since it's cheaper. I have fully beaten NSMBU and almost done with NSMW and love em. Haven't and won't pick up Pikmin 3 and DKCTF until they are cheaper brand new.

Mario Kart looks amazing though and I can't wait to play it. I just value my gaming dollar so I don't see myself buying anything else on WiiU til then. I've got the 3DS, Vita, and PS4 though so I have alternatives. What are you playing until Mario Kart 8?
---
B2 FC: 3268 4276 3305
#2CranberryPSOPosted 2/23/2014 9:13:03 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii-u

Handy little list. There are several games coming before Mario Kart.
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 3
#3Teremei(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 9:21:52 PM
CranberryPSO posted...

Sorry to disagree but it doesn't look like there are any worthy physical releases up until Mario Kart 8. But that's ok. I have Bravely Default and One Piece Romance Dawn to beat, and then Infamous Second Son to buy and beat.

I'm still really looking forward to Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash though.
---
#4FlyinTonitePosted 2/23/2014 9:22:23 PM
CranberryPSO posted...

Just... awful. Indie games are fun and all (looking forward to shovel knight) but I don't consider them a viable alternative to retail titles if that's all we have to play until mario kart.
---
Sony fanboys are the most annoying, Nintendo fanboys are the most ignorant and Microsoft fanboys are adorable because they think they're people.
#5Baha05Posted 2/23/2014 9:23:05 PM
Well 2014 is still fresh so we have no clue what all of Nintendo's plans are for this year. And if we did chances are there would still be waiting period for their first party titles.
---
"Zelda is THE original RPG." Error1355 (Moderator)
#6CranberryPSOPosted 2/23/2014 9:27:51 PM
*Shrug*

I just posted what's coming out. I'll leave it to you to decide if you're interested in it or not.
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 3
#7Teremei(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 10:03:16 PM
CranberryPSO posted...
*Shrug*

I just posted what's coming out. I'll leave it to you to decide if you're interested in it or not.

And decide I did. Thank you for posting it though.
---
#8BongbuddyPosted 2/23/2014 10:03:58 PM(edited)
CranberryPSO posted...

Whoa look at that huge list of must have games! How can the Wii U fail when it has games like Jett Tailfin and Lego The Hobbit coming out? Wii U saved. Rejoice Nintendudes.
#9BongbuddyPosted 2/23/2014 10:06:28 PM(edited)
Teremei posted...
I might be picking up Wonderful 101 from Amazon since it's cheaper. I have fully beaten NSMBU and almost done with NSMW and love em. Haven't and won't pick up Pikmin 3 and DKCTF until they are cheaper brand new.

Mario Kart looks amazing though and I can't wait to play it. I just value my gaming dollar so I don't see myself buying anything else on WiiU til then. I've got the 3DS, Vita, and PS4 though so I have alternatives. What are you playing until Mario Kart 8?

Wat.
#10Teremei(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2014 7:52:34 AM
Bongbuddy posted...
Teremei posted...

Wat.

Ys Memory of Celceta. + plenty of Niche games I enjoy.
---