New System Update out

#21NovaLevossidaPosted 2/26/2014 12:13:33 PM
It is on the other systems I own. Very much the same.
---
I think the launch of other video game systems is also good for us - Iwata of Nintendo
the playstation 2 sure helped dreamcast - magemaximus
#22DiscostewSMPosted 2/26/2014 12:22:03 PM
NovaLevossida posted...

Except they are not. You're ignoring the fact that the Gamepad relies on update-able firmware, and updates alongside the system.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#23SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/26/2014 12:29:06 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
NovaLevossida posted...

Except they are not. You're ignoring the fact that the Gamepad relies on update-able firmware, and updates alongside the system.

And Nintendo couldn't make the code auto update the gamepad when it was plugged in next time instead of forcing mandatory same time syncing because? The fanboys keeps talking about how Wii U is so great, so why can't a simple thing like that be worked in?
---
The Internet allows us to make more mistakes faster than any invention in history. With the possible exceptions of Handguns and Tequila!
#24Kromlech06Posted 2/26/2014 12:45:51 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
NovaLevossida posted...

And Nintendo couldn't make the code auto update the gamepad when it was plugged in next time instead of forcing mandatory same time syncing because? The fanboys keeps talking about how Wii U is so great, so why can't a simple thing like that be worked in?

Ok now this is a nitpick picnic. No excuse for posts like this.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
TSV: 466 IGN: Lia
#25tizzywilkillyouPosted 2/26/2014 12:53:54 PM
CubeTV posted...
I'm waiting for folders (like the 3DS), join game (like the 3DS), a gamepad off button (you can turn the 3DS' 3D off), better on screen notifications (like the 3DS) and being able to view notifications from the home menu mid-game (like the 3DS).

Yeah, all these would be nice. They definitely need to fix notifications. The way PS3 does them is fine. They should really do a cross game party chat thing also. They're reserving half the RAM for the OS. No reason why they shouldn't be able to do all of these things.
#26DiscostewSMPosted 2/26/2014 1:40:34 PM
tizzywilkillyou posted...
CubeTV posted...
I'm waiting for folders (like the 3DS), join game (like the 3DS), a gamepad off button (you can turn the 3DS' 3D off), better on screen notifications (like the 3DS) and being able to view notifications from the home menu mid-game (like the 3DS).

Yeah, all these would be nice. They definitely need to fix notifications. The way PS3 does them is fine. They should really do a cross game party chat thing also. They're reserving half the RAM for the OS. No reason why they shouldn't be able to do all of these things.

I still believe they had something planned for that other half of the RAM during the development phase of the hardware, but for whatever reason, it didn't come to light. So, we can only hope that if they never plan to go over a certain amount for OS features that they'd allocate more for future games.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project