A nintendo console shouldn't only be about nintendo games

#51TomoEK9Posted 3/12/2014 12:19:05 PM
icarus231 posted...

I think his point is people are paying more then that for X1 and PS4 which offer nothing atm

Thing is while the PS4 and Xbone have less selection currently, judging from the last gen they have more potential in a library. If you have any particular genre you like those consoles will most likely have at least one or two games in that genre you like.

People are investing in them because they see promise in their game libraries.
#52Baha05Posted 3/12/2014 12:19:06 PM
Wereshovel posted...
Baha05 posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Just so drones like you can NOT BUY THEM and still blame them for not supporting Nintendo. It's not the devs fault, it the Nintendo fanboys fault. The ports are only "half-assed" because you ignorant "gamers" don't buy them, regardless of quality.

Mass Effect 3 on the Wii U says hi, and I don't even have to buy it on Wii U to know that $60 for just ME3 months after it's release would be half assed

Exactly. Half Bass Ackwards.

Hell ME3 was already like that when it was originally launched, it being the worst in the series where 80% of all side quests happen on the Citadel.

As much as I hated doing exploration and side quests in ME1, you at least did it on other planets.
---
"Zelda is THE original RPG." Error1355 (Moderator)
#53icarus231Posted 3/12/2014 12:37:31 PM
TomoEK9 posted...
icarus231 posted...

I think his point is people are paying more then that for X1 and PS4 which offer nothing atm

Thing is while the PS4 and Xbone have less selection currently, judging from the last gen they have more potential in a library. If you have any particular genre you like those consoles will most likely have at least one or two games in that genre you like.

Your paying money now for something you might get. Wii u might have a bigger better library then either one once all is said and done. I already have too many games on it and not enough time. Well worth the investment for me. X1 and PS4 will have a lot of multiplats which will be on pc too so there is no need to get one. None of their exclusives are worth the price. Nintendo on the other hand never lets me down
---
NNID: Icarus231
PSN: Icarus_231
#54TomoEK9Posted 3/12/2014 1:46:15 PM
icarus231 posted...
TomoEK9 posted...
icarus231 posted...

Your paying money now for something you might get. Wii u might have a bigger better library then either one once all is said and done. I already have too many games on it and not enough time. Well worth the investment for me. X1 and PS4 will have a lot of multiplats which will be on pc too so there is no need to get one. None of their exclusives are worth the price. Nintendo on the other hand never lets me down

Thats for you, which is all well and good but majority don't side with you. Most people don't see the value in owning a console that is getting no multiplats or in the best case the worst version.
#55icarus231Posted 3/12/2014 1:54:42 PM
TomoEK9 posted...
icarus231 posted...
TomoEK9 posted...
icarus231 posted...

Thats for you, which is all well and good but majority don't side with you. Most people don't see the value in owning a console that is getting no multiplats or in the best case the worst version.

Why only have one way to game? The main selling point of any console should he the exclusives
---
NNID: Icarus231
PSN: Icarus_231
#56BloodychessPosted 3/12/2014 1:55:46 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...
I think us nintendo fans

LOL @ Murder being a Nintendo fan. Change that "us" to "you"
---
Derp
#57TomoEK9Posted 3/12/2014 2:21:27 PM
icarus231 posted...

Why only have one way to game? The main selling point of any console should he the exclusives

Having a console with only exclusives and nothing more leaves a very empty game library. Even if they are all 10/10, GOTY quality games, there needs to be more than that.

Not everyone is going to like every single one of those exclusives, and if thats all they have to play then its very restrictive. Multiplat titles fill in the gaps between each one of those exclusives.

I never said there should only be one way to game, but if you are in favor of variety then you would also agree that having multiplat games offers more variety to suit everyone's tastes.