Zelda 2 RPG for Wii U in June?

#11nonexistingheroPosted 2/27/2014 4:48:21 AM
Item description says it's just the Wii U Zelda and that it's expected for a Q4 release this year.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#12NiftyManZPosted 2/27/2014 5:05:40 AM
LatchKeyKid posted...
Zelda 2 is might be the most under appreciated game ever. It's easily my favorite NES game.

It's one of the least favorite NES and Zelda games I own. I still own it because it's a gold cartridge.
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#13cabcalloway1983(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2014 5:44:33 AM
NiftyManZ posted...
LatchKeyKid posted...
Zelda 2 is might be the most under appreciated game ever. It's easily my favorite NES game.

It's one of the least favorite NES and Zelda games I own. I still own it because it's a gold cartridge.

You are error.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
#14PedroMontanaPosted 2/27/2014 6:51:08 AM
robomagon posted...
Placeholder title.
Placeholder price.
Hyrule Warriors is the 2nd Zelda game for the Wii U.

This.
---
No More Heroes
#15SS4_NamreppivPosted 2/27/2014 5:37:26 PM
cabcalloway1983 posted...
NiftyManZ posted...
LatchKeyKid posted...

You are error.

They should bring back Error and use him to replace Tingle. Or maybe have Tingle/Error side quests....
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#16JobocanPosted 2/27/2014 5:41:33 PM
Error is a pretty cool guy, eh tells you his name and doesn't afraid of anything.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#17PoweranimalsPosted 2/27/2014 5:48:09 PM
It also says Yarn Yoshi will release on October 1st.
#18AwesomePerson99Posted 2/27/2014 6:15:41 PM
Jobocan posted...
Error is a pretty cool guy, eh tells you his name and doesn't afraid of anything.

---
I support Shulk for SSB4. - Reyn should be a Assist Trophy.
Melia Antiqua is my waifu.