Why does Nintendo bring such bad games to Virtual Console?

#81Lil_Bit83Posted 3/2/2014 1:19:39 PM(edited)
Pikazone posted...
I believe last week they brought ''NES Ice hockey'' LOL like whose gonna pay 5 dollars to play 25 year old generic NES hockey. It's almost insulting that Nintendo thinks people will buy every piece of shovelware they bring. Why can't they just bring n64 and Gamecube games??? I'm just so sick of seeing NES games everyweek. And it's like they choose to bring the worst titles to bring! If people didn't buy these games 20 years ago, what makes them think their gonna buy them now? except earthbound of course

Because somewhere, someone out there enjoys it. I don't do sports games but someone wanted to relive there childhood memories and if that someone is not you and since neither of us are gonna buy it, why gripe about it? It was brought back for fans of the game and the console. That's why.
---
A good game's a good game, so why do we have console wars?
#82Sega9599Posted 3/2/2014 1:27:14 PM
Pikazone posted...
I believe last week they brought ''NES Ice hockey'' LOL like whose gonna pay 5 dollars to play 25 year old generic NES hockey.

As much as I hate to admit it.....I agree. Now if they made it $1 perhaps as a novelty I would get it, kinda like some of the bad indie games that are found on Live.

This will nto appeal to new or recent Nintendo players, and for old school fans.....perhaps they may pick it up, but.....I know I personally wouldn't ever buy it for that much. They'll probably just get it for FCEUX just to add to the library.

If they updated it a little, even with 3D graphics like they did Urban Champion, then at least it offers a very small crappy reason for me to consider buying it. But as it is....no way.

And I really think putting something like Sunshine up would help the VC.
Or even BS Zelda! That's a 'better' although some may prefer the original graphics and sound, version of Zelda 1!
---
Oh, for a new 'proper' Shining Force..and a new Panel de Pon game and a new english release of Puyo Puyo....