If Ubisoft released the first four Assassin's Creed games for Wii U.....

#21AShockCipherPosted 3/4/2014 8:37:48 PM
If they updated them (patched bugs, improved performance) and utilized Wii U specific features such as the Gamepad then yeah I would.

Think Deus Ex: D.C.
---
"If you're gonna worry about Japanese ****, buy a Wii U."
- Michael Pachter
#22greppsPosted 3/4/2014 8:48:35 PM
I don't think that's fair for Wii U customers since I got the Ezio trilogy for $20 for PS3, which did at one time come with a free download of AC1.

I don't have a Wii U but I think $30 dollars for Ezio trilogy plus AC1 is fair and worth it.
---
PSN: DoubleDiamondz
3DS FC: 1693-0544-2120
#23TransdudePosted 3/4/2014 8:52:43 PM
grepps posted...
I don't think that's fair for Wii U customers since I got the Ezio trilogy for $20 for PS3, which did at one time come with a free download of AC1.

I don't have a Wii U but I think $30 dollars for Ezio trilogy plus AC1 is fair and worth it.

This seems like a fair price. I found AC 1 and 2 for PC bundled together for $10, while Brotherhood and Revelations were $10 individually.

So, I'd say, as far as pricing, make all four games $10 each at most.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | Origin ID, NNID, & Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#24Tyronelio1Posted 3/4/2014 8:55:49 PM
Transdude posted...
grepps posted...

This seems like a fair price. I found AC 1 and 2 for PC bundled together for $10, while Brotherhood and Revelations were $10 individually.

Thats fair if they don't include any dlc as the base games on the xbox store are $10 each.
more if you're in other parts of the world.

So $10 is perfect for the base games (1 through to revelations)
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#25TransdudePosted 3/4/2014 9:00:26 PM(edited)
Tyronelio1 posted...
Transdude posted...
grepps posted...

Thats fair if they don't include any dlc as the base games on the xbox store are $10 each.

The PC bundle of AC 1 and 2 are the full games included with all of the DLC. So $10 each for the complete versions of the games is what I'm talking about.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | Origin ID, NNID, & Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#26FullMetalPanicPosted 3/4/2014 9:03:13 PM
Nope. Couldn't really get into the series. AC3 is the only game in the series that I've beaten. Never finished AC4.
---
[_NNID_] PowerBerry [_3DS_] Ciel [2062.9168.6736] [_PSN_] MrCiel
*~Gaming since the Good Old days~*
#27SyCo_VeNoMPosted 3/4/2014 9:04:35 PM
Transdude posted...
I'd get Brotherhood and Revelations since I already own 1 and 2 for PC.

ditto
#28Tyronelio1Posted 3/5/2014 5:16:48 AM
Transdude posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Transdude posted...
grepps posted...

The PC bundle of AC 1 and 2 are the full games included with all of the DLC. So $10 each for the complete versions of the games is what I'm talking about.

I know but not having the dlc but releasing them as dlc would be fair as consoles are its own thing compared to have pc sales work.

But that being I would be even better if they brought the anthology to the WIIU, because its amazing and the encyclopaedia is something every fan should have.
---
#29slymshadyPosted 3/5/2014 5:26:55 AM
Nah, regardless of the platform, the games are garbage
#30Tyronelio1Posted 3/5/2014 5:28:20 AM
slymshady posted...
Nah, regardless of the platform, the games are garbage

That's just your opinion.
---