Mario Kart 8 sold out on Amazon

#11SSJ4CHRISPosted 3/4/2014 10:02:51 AM
The fact that it is the second 1st party game this year to NOT use the gamepad for anything worthwhile is BS. How could Nintendo NOT have 5-player co-op in MK? They claimed they would show the gamepad's "value", but I guess that they just meant they'll talk about it and hope people ignore the fact they will most likely never get to it. Like 2 gamepad support. Nintendo talked about that in 2012 at their E3 conference, then ignored it ever since.
---
The Internet allows us to make more mistakes faster than any invention in history. With the possible exceptions of Handguns and Tequila!
#12TerotrousPosted 3/4/2014 10:04:26 AM(edited)
I hope I preordered already. Better check that later.

SSJ4CHRIS posted...
How could Nintendo NOT have 5-player [multiplayer] in MK?

How do we know they don't? There's a lot in the game we haven't seen in action yet, like the vehicle customization. Maybe it does support 5+ players.

I would be pretty surprised if that option isn't there to be honest.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
http://whatliesbeyondnovel.blogspot.ca/ - My novel, updates weekly
#13fuzi11Posted 3/4/2014 10:08:43 AM
In Amazon Germany
Mario Kart U is
number 2 in "Wii U" (includes only Wii U hardware and software)
number 49 in "games" (general, includes hardware and software from all manufacturers)

I don't know how that translates into actual preorders/sales. But I haven't preordered it anyway, but I guess it will do good.
#14icarus231Posted 3/4/2014 10:09:50 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
The fact that it is the second 1st party game this year to NOT use the gamepad for anything worthwhile is BS. How could Nintendo NOT have 5-player co-op in MK? They claimed they would show the gamepad's "value", but I guess that they just meant they'll talk about it and hope people ignore the fact they will most likely never get to it. Like 2 gamepad support. Nintendo talked about that in 2012 at their E3 conference, then ignored it ever since.

Do we know for a fact it doesn't use the gamepad? If so please share a link.
---
NNID: Icarus231
PSN: Icarus_231
#15DeathSoul2000Posted 3/4/2014 10:11:41 AM
icarus231 posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

He said WORTHWHILE use, which you seemed to miss.
#16RPGrinderPosted 3/4/2014 10:12:30 AM
system seller
#17icarus231Posted 3/4/2014 10:17:09 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
icarus231 posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

He said WORTHWHILE use, which you seemed to miss.

So its all his opinion. Got it. Unless there is a link showing the only stuff it will be used for I will just take it as the usual trolling attempt.
---
NNID: Icarus231
PSN: Icarus_231
#18LemonKweenstaaa(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 12:42:54 PM
Hold on a second... *adjusts glasses*

STILL sold out, more than 24 hours later. Damn...
---
Kill the Prez