For people who makes "am I the only one" topics

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. For people who makes "am I the only one" topics
1 year ago#1
You can only use that if you are saying you like metroid other m. Otherwise don't.
1 year ago#2
Am I the only one that like to sleep on my tummy?
---
5 Things destroying humanity; money, politicians, journalists, drugs and religion.
1 year ago#3
GodofLaziness posted...

You think you are but you are not that special my friend
1 year ago#4
http://dudelol.com/img/am-i-the-only-one-who61156.jpg
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | Origin ID, NNID, & Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
(edited by Transdude)
1 year ago#5
Speaking of other m, i defend it regularly because its an enjoyable game thats hated for reasons that amount to be fanboy butthurt. Anyway, I bring that up only because the last time i mentioned the game this complete stranger private messaged me with links to 2 separate 20 minute youtube videos that 'proofed' me wrong.

He seemed so proud of other peoples opinion that i felt bad enough for him that i actually wrote back. The whole thing was weird and the videos themselves were poorly thought out and mostly stupid. Typical youtube fair, i guess.

It's honestly kind of unsettling that there are actually people on gamefaqs that take this **** so seriously. Any of you guys ever wonder how many of your fellow board members are over 30 and straightupsweatynervousangrygamervirgin psychos?

Hey...That should be the poll tomorrow!
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
1 year ago#6
Am I the only one that thinks some of their family members are hot?
---
PSN/NN- BlackRain8782
2600, NES, SMS, GB, Lynx, Genesis, TG-16, SNES, Game Gear, Jaguar, PS1, Saturn, N64, GBC, DC, PS2, GCN, GBA, DS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, Wii U
1 year ago#7
Snow-Dust posted...
GodofLaziness posted...

You think you are but you are not that special my friend

The fact that I also like to sleep on their tummy makes them very special to me.

*starts undressing*

---
"One game has the power to change everything" Iwata 30/10/13
"It is difficult to change our prospects with just one title" Iwata 31/10/13
1 year ago#8
Am i the only one who's sick of these topics that have nothing to do with games?

For the record i did like Other M so bite me.
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
1 year ago#9
Am I the one?
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. For people who makes "am I the only one" topics

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived