Mario Kart 8 preorders are SOLD OUT on Amazon!

#1JonbazookabozPosted 3/5/2014 12:15:05 PM
http://www.cinemablend.com/m/games/Mario-Kart-8-Wii-U-Pre-Orders-Sold-Out-Amazon-62615.html

Always good news
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#2nouseravailablePosted 3/5/2014 12:18:06 PM(edited)
Its good as long as you dont want to preorder the game in amazon now. Either way, while the article is the most ridiculous thing ive read, that is always good news for N.
---
NP: Im not sure...
3DS: 0619-3048-6154 (add me for friend safari)
#3TullyBlanchardPosted 3/5/2014 12:20:20 PM
Amazon will get more copies...oh, they will.
---
Follow Me! @Dagatassy - Nintendo Network ID: Dagatassy
#4Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 12:21:06 PM
nouseravailable posted...
Its good as long as you dont want to preorder the game in amazon now. Either way, while the article is the most ridiculous thing ive read, that is always good news for N.

Preordered that long ago when i went to preorder i realised i already had! :-)
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#5Enigma149Posted 3/5/2014 12:21:46 PM
>William Usher

Didn't read the rest of the article. This guy is one of the most biased journalists in gaming, and seems to have a vendetta against Microsoft. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's plenty fine to dislike them, but there have been times when developers have said good things about the Xbox One and he's called them liars.
---
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0
#6shoggothsnackPosted 3/5/2014 12:22:57 PM
Sounds like Nintendo is engineering a shortage to make the inevitable terrible sales look better.
#7b1gt0nePosted 3/5/2014 12:23:19 PM
inb4only5copies
#8AhnoldDoodPosted 3/5/2014 12:23:47 PM
shoggothsnack posted...
Sounds like Nintendo is engineering a shortage to make the inevitable terrible sales look better.

That doesn't even make sense.
#9Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 12:25:36 PM
That wshoggothsnack posted...

That would be true if the game hadnt been ranked at the top of the preorders charts for a few months.
---
#10stargazer64Posted 3/5/2014 12:29:00 PM
shoggothsnack posted...

No no no...they are engineering a shortage to force people to buy digital. Get your conspiracy theories straight.
---
"[Mcnugget2256] you're weak sauce! A nugget dipped into WEAKSAUCE!" - OhGoodGrief