Why are we not BEGGING for more third party games???

#1zado19Posted 3/6/2014 5:50:18 AM
the only way we will get games is if we (metaphorically) get on our hands and knees and beg these game makers to bring their games to us

we need to make more noise so they know that WE WANT TO GIVE THEM MONEY
---
japan would set a record for most suicides in one day if she (Hanazawa Kana) had a sex scandal. Their blood would be on her ***** - 2Dover3D
#2thefabregas22Posted 3/6/2014 5:51:50 AM
I have a ps4
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
#3AvirosbPosted 3/6/2014 5:52:27 AM
Not all of us want to give them money.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#4retrogoodsPosted 3/6/2014 5:54:42 AM
Avirosb posted...

Or because all of you people can't get out of your comfort zones of Nintendo and RPGs.
---
Uncle Rico a better option than most backup quarterbacks
#5AvirosbPosted 3/6/2014 5:59:32 AM
retrogoods posted...
Or because all of you people can't get out of your comfort zones of Nintendo and RPGs.

Stop generalizing. Also Playstation is the RPG console. I have a PC for everything else.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#6zado19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2014 6:00:06 AM
thefabregas22 posted...
I have a ps4

and im going to get one this summer....... but if i can buy a game for the system i already have without being worried that im being cheated.... why wouldnt I???
---
japan would set a record for most suicides in one day if she (Hanazawa Kana) had a sex scandal. Their blood would be on her ***** - 2Dover3D
#7zado19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2014 6:00:43 AM
retrogoods posted...
Avirosb posted...

what does this even mean???
---
#8retrogoodsPosted 3/6/2014 6:02:44 AM
zado19 posted...
retrogoods posted...
Avirosb posted...

Look at this website. Do you think a majority of this site is going to try something outside of Nintendo and RPGs? Especially if it's a Nintendo system?f
---
Uncle Rico a better option than most backup quarterbacks
#9zado19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2014 6:06:56 AM
retrogoods posted...
zado19 posted...
retrogoods posted...
Avirosb posted...

Look at this website. Do you think a majority of this site is going to try something outside of Nintendo and RPGs? Especially if it's a Nintendo system?f

yes....... i have no idea why you would think otherwise
---
#10zado19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2014 6:06:57 AM
retrogoods posted...
zado19 posted...
retrogoods posted...
Avirosb posted...

yes....... i have no idea why you would think otherwise
---