If i was in charge of nintendo...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If i was in charge of nintendo...

User Info: TarotXIII

TarotXIII
3 years ago#1
(keep in mind i'm an xbox fan so if you dislike this, that's prolly why)

If i was in charge here's what my console what've been like.. 1st, the controller, i would use the wavebird gamecube design slightly bigger, 2 bumbers, xbox 360 style triggers, same button layout for a,b,x,y, another thumbstick in place of the c stick, the original DS style d-pad, and menu/view buttuns in the center. The console would have the standard 8gb ram, etc. that the ps4 and xbox one has but have a very simple dashboard layout.

I would buy back rareware and find the original team, buy atlus, get the original guy who made majora's mask to make another zelda in that sense. (not a sequel or the same style, just another unique/creepy zelda), and of course went on with metroid, earthbound, etc. also i would make the marketplace have every previous game on nes, snes, n64, gameboy/color/advance, gamecube, etc. in the eshop.

That would be so dope. I donno what i'd name it though.

TarotXIII
3 years ago#2
By same button layout a,b,x,y i mean the gamecube's button layout, i loved it.

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
3 years ago#3
You'd kill off Nintendo faster.... >_>
Please understand.

TarotXIII
3 years ago#4
Numbuh100 posted...

Yeah right, you know it sounds perf.

User Info: CelesEsperIce3

CelesEsperIce3
3 years ago#5
TarotXIII posted...
also i would make the marketplace have every previous game on nes, snes, n64, gameboy/color/advance, gamecube, etc. in the eshop.
That would be a stupid idea. I admit they aren't moving fast enough with their virtual releases, but not every game is worthy of a re-release. Many old games were crap then and would be crap now. Wasting time on crap games is stupid.

Also anyone who thinks the Eartbound series should be given a new game knows nothing of the series and why its over. It needs to stay dead, and forcing it to come back would be like creating a zombie.
Yes, I'm sexist, racist, and homophobic, but I'm more tolerant than you.

User Info: AhnoldDood

AhnoldDood
3 years ago#6
CelesEsperIce3 posted...
It needs to stay dead, and forcing it to come back would be like creating a zombie.

And that would be awesome, 'cuz zombies are awesome.

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
3 years ago#7
TarotXIII posted...
By same button layout a,b,x,y i mean the gamecube's button layout, i loved it.

I couldn't agree more.
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

TarotXIII
3 years ago#8
CelesEsperIce3 posted...
TarotXIII posted...
also i would make the marketplace have every previous game on nes, snes, n64, gameboy/color/advance, gamecube, etc. in the eshop.
That would be a stupid idea. I admit they aren't moving fast enough with their virtual releases, but not every game is worthy of a re-release. Many old games were crap then and would be crap now. Wasting time on crap games is stupid.

Also anyone who thinks the Eartbound series should be given a new game knows nothing of the series and why its over. It needs to stay dead, and forcing it to come back would be like creating a zombie.

Ehhhhh true, but that fan made one (mother 4 i believe) looks mighty fine.

User Info: CelesEsperIce3

CelesEsperIce3
3 years ago#9
AhnoldDood posted...
CelesEsperIce3 posted...
It needs to stay dead, and forcing it to come back would be like creating a zombie.

And that would be awesome, 'cuz zombies are awesome.
Yes, because everyone wants to play a game that plays like a rotting stinking corpse moving around mindlessly with no point or purpose. This isn't the Xbox you know.
Yes, I'm sexist, racist, and homophobic, but I'm more tolerant than you.

User Info: StarmanJunior64

StarmanJunior64
3 years ago#10
TarotXIII posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

Yeah right, you know it sounds perf.

people still say perf?
Playing: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Tales of Phantasia, Donkey Kong 64, Pokemon Blue, and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If i was in charge of nintendo...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived