If i was in charge of nintendo...

#1TarotXIIIPosted 3/9/2014 7:41:29 PM
(keep in mind i'm an xbox fan so if you dislike this, that's prolly why)

If i was in charge here's what my console what've been like.. 1st, the controller, i would use the wavebird gamecube design slightly bigger, 2 bumbers, xbox 360 style triggers, same button layout for a,b,x,y, another thumbstick in place of the c stick, the original DS style d-pad, and menu/view buttuns in the center. The console would have the standard 8gb ram, etc. that the ps4 and xbox one has but have a very simple dashboard layout.

I would buy back rareware and find the original team, buy atlus, get the original guy who made majora's mask to make another zelda in that sense. (not a sequel or the same style, just another unique/creepy zelda), and of course went on with metroid, earthbound, etc. also i would make the marketplace have every previous game on nes, snes, n64, gameboy/color/advance, gamecube, etc. in the eshop.

That would be so dope. I donno what i'd name it though.
#2TarotXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 7:42:45 PM
By same button layout a,b,x,y i mean the gamecube's button layout, i loved it.
#3Numbuh100Posted 3/9/2014 7:42:53 PM
You'd kill off Nintendo faster.... >_>
---
Please understand.
#4TarotXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 7:47:47 PM
Numbuh100 posted...

Yeah right, you know it sounds perf.
#5CelesEsperIce3Posted 3/9/2014 7:49:03 PM
TarotXIII posted...
also i would make the marketplace have every previous game on nes, snes, n64, gameboy/color/advance, gamecube, etc. in the eshop.
That would be a stupid idea. I admit they aren't moving fast enough with their virtual releases, but not every game is worthy of a re-release. Many old games were crap then and would be crap now. Wasting time on crap games is stupid.

Also anyone who thinks the Eartbound series should be given a new game knows nothing of the series and why its over. It needs to stay dead, and forcing it to come back would be like creating a zombie.
---
Yes, I'm sexist, racist, and homophobic, but I'm more tolerant than you.
#6AhnoldDoodPosted 3/9/2014 7:50:42 PM
CelesEsperIce3 posted...
It needs to stay dead, and forcing it to come back would be like creating a zombie.

And that would be awesome, 'cuz zombies are awesome.
#7Starwars4JPosted 3/9/2014 7:52:58 PM
TarotXIII posted...
By same button layout a,b,x,y i mean the gamecube's button layout, i loved it.

I couldn't agree more.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#8TarotXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2014 7:53:13 PM
CelesEsperIce3 posted...
TarotXIII posted...
also i would make the marketplace have every previous game on nes, snes, n64, gameboy/color/advance, gamecube, etc. in the eshop.
That would be a stupid idea. I admit they aren't moving fast enough with their virtual releases, but not every game is worthy of a re-release. Many old games were crap then and would be crap now. Wasting time on crap games is stupid.

Also anyone who thinks the Eartbound series should be given a new game knows nothing of the series and why its over. It needs to stay dead, and forcing it to come back would be like creating a zombie.

Ehhhhh true, but that fan made one (mother 4 i believe) looks mighty fine.
#9CelesEsperIce3Posted 3/9/2014 7:55:17 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
CelesEsperIce3 posted...
It needs to stay dead, and forcing it to come back would be like creating a zombie.

And that would be awesome, 'cuz zombies are awesome.
Yes, because everyone wants to play a game that plays like a rotting stinking corpse moving around mindlessly with no point or purpose. This isn't the Xbox you know.
---
Yes, I'm sexist, racist, and homophobic, but I'm more tolerant than you.
#10StarmanJunior64Posted 3/9/2014 8:02:06 PM
TarotXIII posted...
Numbuh100 posted...

Yeah right, you know it sounds perf.

people still say perf?
---
Playing: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Tales of Phantasia, Donkey Kong 64, Pokemon Blue, and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze