Nintendo unwilling to invest what it takes to succeed in the game industry?

#51blunderminePosted 3/10/2014 8:26:05 AM
Paul_Atreides posted...
Thats assuming Nintendos 3DS development teams worked with Wii U, which many haven't, in fact it's obvious that many teams that formerly worked on Wii were moved to 3DS rather than Wii u

Wow, you are way off base. You should really do some research...
#52AvirosbPosted 3/10/2014 8:26:20 AM
Paul_Atreides posted...
who cares what people say. i want more mario and zelda and i want them to be high budget blow your mind kinda stuff, thats what these IP deserve, the star treatment, just like the old days and if any other company had these IP thats what they would do
So basically make them more movie-like?
Because I find it hard to believe that any other company could make the gameplay of a Mario game even more varied than it already is.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#53Paul_Atreides(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 8:33:42 AM
blundermine posted...
Paul_Atreides posted...
Thats assuming Nintendos 3DS development teams worked with Wii U, which many haven't, in fact it's obvious that many teams that formerly worked on Wii were moved to 3DS rather than Wii u

Yeah, like you really got into it. Here you are saying once they have learned HD development, yet they are making 3DS games. it will take time, and we will have delays and droughts, thats the whole point

do you honestly think with 3DS failing their developers have had time to learn HD development. lol no, they were pumping out 3DS games as fast as possible to save the system

many 3DS developers have no HD experience, Next Level, Camelot, Alpha Dream, etc etc etc and here you are expecting business as usual when many of Nintendo's own internal studios even have yet to release an HD game, including the Zelda team
#54AvirosbPosted 3/10/2014 8:39:24 AM
Wind Waker HD wasn't a thing that happened.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#55blunderminePosted 3/10/2014 8:39:55 AM
Paul_Atreides posted...
blundermine posted...
Paul_Atreides posted...

Yeah, like you really got into it. Here you are saying once they have learned HD development, yet they are making 3DS games. it will take time, and we will have delays and droughts, thats the whole point

do you honestly think with 3DS failing their developers have had time to learn HD development. lol no, they were pumping out 3DS games as fast as possible to save the system

many 3DS developers have no HD experience, Next Level, Camelot, Alpha Dream, etc etc etc and here you are expecting business as usual when many of Nintendo's own internal studios even have yet to release an HD game, including the Zelda team

Look it's not my job to make sure you're not ignorant. Carry on if you like.
#56LaManoNeraIIPosted 3/10/2014 8:43:25 AM
Are you saying that MS gaming division and Sony are exceeding?
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#57Paul_Atreides(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 8:43:34 AM
But it is your job to explain yourself if you are adamant about something, or else why are you here? for one liners?
#58InfinityOver0Posted 3/10/2014 8:50:11 AM
i cant help but laugh when fps fanboys say this stuff.

no innovation?
-motion tech, copied by sony and ms, kinect is supposed to THE selling point of x1
-DS, currently the handheld king. 2 screens is innovation, given not an innovation i personally care for

they're also updating their networks for future online interactivity. you really should research more
---
6>10>3>9>5>4>1>12>7>2>8>13
#59Paul_Atreides(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2014 8:52:00 AM
InfinityOver0 posted...
i cant help but laugh when fps fanboys say this stuff.

no innovation?
-motion tech, copied by sony and ms, kinect is supposed to THE selling point of x1
-DS, currently the handheld king. 2 screens is innovation, given not an innovation i personally care for

they're also updating their networks for future online interactivity. you really should research more

wtf are you talking about, innovation wasn't even part of the discussion

wow, they update their network, am i supposed to be in awe right now?
#60DrumguyPosted 3/10/2014 9:31:16 AM
Paul_Atreides posted...
Avirosb posted...
Paul_Atreides posted...
They were late to HD.

They don't do AAA games.

They don't care about online play

Their online network is weak and slow, no proper accounts

Less games in general

Not buying new studios.

Hardware not powerful enough for third party games

it seems to me that Iwata or Nintendo is just unwilling to invest enough money to compete thats why they talk of QoL. iwata scared that if they spend money it won't work

it seems that if Iwata can't be successful using gimmick then Nintendo bows out of consoles

I hope Iwata gets the boot, that way Nintendo can get back to being the dominator

You really ought to lay off the spice.

The spice shows me the true path which is how I was led to create this topic.

....You really ought to lay off the spice.
---
The next person that says, "I know, right?" to me will be answered with, "No, you're wrong."