if the wiiu succeed or fail are you still be with nintendo for its next console?

#11PannerPosted 3/10/2014 6:00:32 PM
I'll keep buying Nintendo consoles for as long as they keep releasing them.
It's the same for Sony's consoles too.
---
Gamertag : Steel Hunter
NNID : SteelHunter PSN Firegor
#12mashuPosted 3/10/2014 6:09:28 PM
Depends. I go where the games I want to play are and for me, that's primarily JRPGs and Japanese-developed games of other genre, with very few exceptions. This could be the last console generation I own. That would be sad, for me, as I was there from the start, and I don't care for handhelds, per se, but I don't play western-styled PC-like games and those are taking over consoles more and more. Not so much on Nintendo's consoles, but I don't play platformers or local/party games anymore either.

We'll see. I'll be getting the Wii U for X, because I love Monolith Soft, and maybe we'll still see SMT x FE. I also like the looks of Hyrule Warriors because I love Samurai Warriors (and hope we get one of those too). So whatever happens with the Wii U, I'll be happy enough even with just those things. They'll have a next console after the Wii U, so I'm bound to get it if it gets even a couple games on it like these. I've little faith next generations offerings from Sony and Microsoft will really have to much in the way of Japanese games, many/most have gone to handheld by then as they largely already have, outside of what Nintendo offers.
#13guedesbrawlPosted 3/10/2014 6:10:44 PM
as long as they are still pumping out the games i like, meaning yes
---
"Clones are bad!" "Tier Lists don't exist!" ... really now? >_>
#14rockyminPosted 3/10/2014 6:11:22 PM
I'll buy it day one as I have every Nintendo console since the SNES. I do enjoy playing the latest Mario and Zelda games every gen. But like many others, Nintendo consoles are just for playing Nintendo games only. For everything else, it's Playstation.
---
"It's funny how dumb you are" -Bill Cipher
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#15Kuribo4Posted 3/10/2014 6:19:07 PM
Nintendo has already said in January they'll make more consoles, their philosophy is "software made for a specific hardware".
#16Megamushroom666Posted 3/10/2014 6:21:00 PM
Probably. Sales aside, their games are still great. So I don't care if the console fails cause I'm enjoying it.
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
Support my friend! Snackeroo.com
#17jakaloperulesPosted 3/10/2014 6:24:27 PM
It depends. But that would be my answer for any company. I'd have yo at least have a vague idea of what they plan to do with the next console. My answer would most likely be yes. Also I am kind of interested in the QOL idea as if it will revolve around health and fitness and they manage to design it in a practical and effective way, I would be totally interested.
---
To Do List: Find a better forum to discuss all things Nintendo.
#18Paul_AtreidesPosted 3/10/2014 6:25:23 PM
most likely but only if they show me extensive content (games) before release. im not falling for the same deal as 3ds/wii u again. show me the big guns before release and im down, the time for blind faith is over now
#19NovaLevossidaPosted 3/10/2014 6:26:03 PM
I'm not buying their next console unless things drastically change. If they **** up Smash Brothers' online, I'm definitely not buying their next console. I just expect better than what they're offering for 2014's standards.
---
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter
#20Paul_AtreidesPosted 3/10/2014 6:31:15 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
I'm not buying their next console unless things drastically change. If they **** up Smash Brothers' online, I'm definitely not buying their next console. I just expect better than what they're offering for 2014's standards.

yeah i agree, if smash sucks online, i struggle to see how Nintendo is actually improving their flagship games. is a good online smash game too much to ask for in 2014? if so, that sucks, because there is no alternative...