Kamiya calls non Wii owners Idiots

#1EncephlonPosted 3/10/2014 10:58:14 PM
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=207097

Well sort of
---
So many games, so little time...
Unfortunately most portable/HD remakes suffer "Emperor's New Clothes" syndrome. Nostalgia ftw.
#2Kromlech06Posted 3/10/2014 10:59:20 PM
No, no he didn't.

This was a post in reaction to all the people who said they weren't going to buy B2 because of the WiiU exclusivity.

Also, crazy cold in here.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#3NinjaGamer_23Posted 3/11/2014 1:57:01 AM
He is a funny guy and he has a point. If you love his games so much, buy the console for them.
#4_The_Hitcher_Posted 3/11/2014 2:08:59 AM
He really is unnecessarily rude. I can't exactly blame fans of the first game not wanting to have to buy a Wii U for it, I know that's the point of Nintendo paying for it but the Wii U isn't exactly an attractive proposal for most people, particularly fans of that sort of game.

If he couldn't handle the fact that people will ask for the sequel to a game that wasn't even on a Nintendo platform to not be exclusive to one then he shouldn't have agreed to the deal.

It's not even like he just had an outburst, it seems like every other day he's calling people idiots or swearing at them over pretty much nothing.
#5SevynePosted 3/11/2014 2:23:50 AM(edited)
That's not what he's saying at all. He's just getting fed up with people screaming at him to port Bayonetta 2 over to the other consoles or they won't support it (as if it were so simple). He's calling THOSE folks idiots (and they are). I'd be pissed too if I were him. Bayonetta 2 wouldn't even be made if Nintendo didn't step in, so instead of crying like a bunch of fools they should just be thankful the game is going to exist at all.
#6GencoilPosted 3/11/2014 2:24:14 AM(edited)
The Bayonetta series wasn't going anywhere, so Nintendo ponied up the dough and allowed Platinum to make a sequel. Ungrateful "fans" get mad because the game isn't on their "hardcore game console". As a producer, I'd be frustrated too.

Sometimes you can't get everything. People have to accept that without Nintendo Bayonetta 2 wouldn't be happening. If you truly care for Bayonetta as much as you say you do, you'll get a Wii U and play it.

Nintendo made a deal with Platinum, a contract basically saying "we'll give you enough money to fund a sequel for you on OUR console". Even if Platinum somehow had enough money over to make ports, they would be breaking that contract if they did.
---
www.klustr.net || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#7Neo_HeartlessPosted 3/11/2014 2:58:31 AM
_The_Hitcher_ posted...

It's not even like he just had an outburst, it seems like every other day he's calling people idiots or swearing at them over pretty much nothing.

So he's... pretty much like 90% of users on the internet then?
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#8ElectricMolePosted 3/11/2014 3:28:26 AM
NinjaGamer_23 posted...
He is a funny guy and he has a point. If you love his games so much, buy the console for them.

Tetsuya Nomura should be saying the same thing too!
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#9GensokyoPosted 3/11/2014 3:50:32 AM(edited)
I remember other topics like this. About 8 months ago...
---
3DS FC: 4742 - 5987 - 5552
#10SSJ4CHRISPosted 3/11/2014 4:26:59 AM
when he stop hypocritically talking crap about people that hate B2's exclusivity and starts talking crap about the B1 portbeggers as well, then I'll care what he has to say. He seems like an angry little man, so I'll stick with Suda51 and Grasshopper if I want niche games that aren't commercially viable.
---
The Internet allows us to make more mistakes faster than any invention in history. With the possible exceptions of Handguns and Tequila!