Miyamoto, Iwata & Reggie

#21HermeticJusticePosted 3/11/2014 10:48:31 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/90/RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg/220px-RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
#22LightHawKnightPosted 3/11/2014 10:50:08 PM
Never really disliked Miyamoto till SS came out, now I don't hate him or wish him to lose his job, but damn I don't like him anymore.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#23HermeticJusticePosted 3/11/2014 10:56:50 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
Never really disliked Miyamoto till SS came out, now I don't hate him or wish him to lose his job, but damn I don't like him anymore.

Miyamoto didn't make SS the way it is, some people just took some strangely worded advice and went with it

IIIRC, Miyamoto stopped ALBW from being another gimmicky Zelda game
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
#24AMGPosted 3/11/2014 11:28:30 PM
Legend, Clueless, Good at his job.
#25LightHawKnightPosted 3/11/2014 11:32:01 PM
HermeticJustice posted...
LightHawKnight posted...

Miyamoto didn't make SS the way it is, some people just took some strangely worded advice and went with it

IIIRC, Miyamoto stopped ALBW from being another gimmicky Zelda game

He did restrict the use of new characters, that much did make the game more meh, the other stuff I take with a grain of salt.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."